Nights Wii Screens

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
:p Of course this hasn't been posted here.

Any way here are the Nights Wii pics, honestly I'm still not sure whether to believe it's real or just an April Fools Joke. It seems legit to me though, it just looks a little rough around the edges.

If it is real, please don't suck!!!!

Ah, who am I kidding this game will suck hard and only the same people who thought Shadow the Hedgehog was good will like it.

57421520070330_180008_1_big.jpg

More pics
http://www.jeux-france.com/news19769_nights-wii-premieres-images.html

Last edited:
The night character looks really bad in some of the pics, but the background looks ok.

I honestly don't get whats the big deal about this game. Is that wierd thing supposed to be the main character? Kinda freaky looking. I just don't see why everyone's as excited as a crackhead for a game featuring a clown...

MasterJedi2U said:
I honestly don't get whats the big deal about this game. Is that wierd thing supposed to be the main character? Kinda freaky looking. I just don't see why everyone's as excited as a crackhead for a game featuring a clown...

Did you ever play the 1st nights? If you ever get a chance you should try it

MasterJedi2U said:

Oh because clowns can't be good characters, ever heard of Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal. Great game series.

Any way the main character isn't a clown, if anything he's a jester. Similar, but not the same.

And also Mario is a plumber, wtf is so good about a plumber? I guess since Mario has such a seemingly lame job, all the games must be sucky.

If you've played the original you would realise why people are so excited, not that they should because what's left of Sonicteam or Sega that can make good platformers died a long time ago.

Lol Mario is a on a whole nother level than that foolish clown so don't even try to compare the two. If you read my posts I asked WHY its so f*cking special. If you want to convince me that is then actually state something about the game rather than attacking the most beloved character of all videogame history.

EDIT: I'm not going to respond right away since NCAA Tourney is on....wiichat is not all there is to life.

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
Lol Mario is a on a whole nother level than that foolish clown so don't even try to compare the two. If you read my posts I asked WHY its so f*cking special. If you want to convince me that is then actually state something about the game rather than attacking the most beloved character of all videogame history.

By your post you basically said how can a game be good if it had a character you didn't like as a main character, so that's why I replied that way. I'm not even attacking Mario, but using a an example of how you sound. If you didn't notice I have a Miyamoto avy and above it says, "Mario is my homeboy", it kinda reveals something about me, donchuh think?

As for why the original game is so special, wiki it yourself, most people here don't even know.

En4Neo said:
And also Mario is a plumber, wtf is so good about a plumber? I guess since Mario has such a seemingly lame job, all the games must be sucky.
Not to mention, Mario started out as a carpenter... so plumber is his second career...

If i remember right Nights was a great game back in the day of Sega Saturn. I was prolly 9 years old when i last played it but i remember that it was great fun. It will be interesting how this games turns out. Should be a good game if they make it similar to the first.

Meh im not beliveing any game rumors untill the secound
No matter how much I want this

Back