nintendo DS headset

timeassasin

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2007
Belgium
Wii Online Code
2012-0808-2458-3758
Hi !

A couple of weeks ago I read that nintendo was going to release a headset for DS, to make it more easy to voicechat in games like MP hunters or pokemon D/P. But I haven't heard anything about it since then..Has it been released yet ?

Thanks for the info !

AHMED12 said:
is that yoour picture cause u look ugly u nerd

Indeed, that is my picture, but would you please stick to the subject in this thread ? If you have any remarks just PM me

I am not too sure if it has already been released, but if not, then it is highly likely that one will be released sometime in the near future.

timeassasin said:
Hi !

A couple of weeks ago I read that nintendo was going to release a headset for DS, to make it more easy to voicechat in games like MP hunters or pokemon D/P. But I haven't heard anything about it since then..Has it been released yet ?

Thanks for the info !
Communicator Headset by Datel
PA.62297.001.jpg
PA.62297.002.jpg
PA.62297.003.jpg

Features
  • Comfortable, stylish design
  • Crystal clear sound
  • Mic positioned near mouth – no need to shout…
  • Works with WiFi connection

With its comfortable, over-the-ear design and snazzy hi-tech look, Communicator Headset for DS works with both the original Nintendo DS and the new DS Lite. It’s fully WiFi-compatible too, whether using Nintendo’s device or Datel’s own WiFi MAX.

Communicator Headset works with any DS game with voice control. With a microphone positioned near your mouth and an earpiece for crystal-clear sound, you need never shout into the console’s built-in mic or struggle to hear your in-game sounds again.

Communicator Headset is also ideal for online DS games which allow voice communication. Nintendo’s Metroid Prime: Hunters lets you chat to your online opponents in the virtual lobby before and after the game. It’s so much easier and convenient with the Communicator Headset to cut out background noise.

With more and more Nintendo DS games making use of the device’s in-built mic, and for those inevitable occasions where listening to the in-game sounds is the only option, Headset Communicator is the ideal choice.

Price: US$ 8.90 (~4.46 GBP)
Shipping at US$ 6.00 (~3.00 GBP)

buy here at from play-asia

OR

Headphone w/ Mic Set​
PA.79716.001.jpg

Features
  • Easy set-up
  • High-sensetive Wi-Fi voice communication
  • Includes set of earphone cottons
  • Bend any angle

US$ 6.90 (~3.45 GBP)
Shipping at US$ 3.00 (~1.50 GBP)

buy from play-asia here

Last edited:
Yes. It was released around the same time that Pokemon D/P were. I think the day before, is when i bought it. It is the actual Nintendo product, works great. I can post pics if you would like.

Also, I think I paid $15 for it. So don't waste your time buying an off brand online, and waiting on shipping. You can go to Gamestop or your local store and get it for $15.

maliciousintent said:
Yes. It was released around the same time that Pokemon D/P were. I think the day before, is when i bought it. It is the actual Nintendo product, works great. I can post pics if you would like.

Also, I think I paid $15 for it. So don't waste your time buying an off brand online, and waiting on shipping. You can go to Gamestop or your local store and get it for $15.

No thanks, you don't have to post a pic, I know what it looks like ^^

I hope it'll be available soon here in Europe..We always have to wait longer than you guys..

Back