Nintendo ONLINE GOOD START?

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
well i was looking around and saw how many games that wii had online and the ones comming out and im going to list them here! People say that wii doesn't have very many online games but with them being new to the whole online thing i think they are off to a good start:

Already Relased WFC games:

Battalion Wars 2
FICA 08
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Hooked! Real Motion Fishing
Madden NFL 08
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario Strikers Charged
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2
NBA Live 08
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Trama Center: New Blood

Unrealeased WFC Wii Games:

Nights Journey of Dreams
Animal Crossing Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Monster Lab
MX vs. ATV Untamed
Nitro Bike
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Worms: A Space Oddity

Unrealeased WFC WiiWare Games:

Dr. Mario & Bacteria Extermination
Pop

And that is the list of games that are online and going to be online sometime!

HOpe some people find this helpful

That's a good start. There already have been great games online and Nintendo is coming out with great WFC games very soon. It would be the best if they had head set support. But for now it's great.

worms space oddity doesnt have wi-fi so you might wanna fix that in the list

Plazmis3 said:
worms space oddity doesnt have wi-fi so you might wanna fix that in the list

uh, yes it does:

"IGN: We're delighted to hear that Worms: A Space Oddity will feature a four-player online component. How will this function work? Will gamers need to exchange Wii friend codes with one another to play against each other or will there be a random battles system in place?

Gilbert: We're also very excited about the opportunity to take Worms online with the Wii as it has proven to be very popular as an online multiplayer game. There are several options when it comes to playing an online game. The player is able to choose whether they want to play against specific friends which they have already added to their friends list, or go online to meet new people. If the player then decides that they've had a particularly good game, they can choose to add that player to their friends list to challenge them at a later date. "

heres the link to the interview: http://wii.ign.com/articles/818/818224p1.html

Some of those games (Like Rayman Raving Rabbids 2) just have online leaderboards, not online multiplayer.

TBH.. I don't really think it's a brilliant START because the 360 and PS3 have had free online games from day 1 of release.. The Wii has been out since December last year with barely any online games at all to date. I admit the online features such as "Everybody Votes Channel" were fun for a few months but now they are all starting to get a bit boring.. Nintendo NEED Online NOW! Lucky for some, you already have a lot more online games released in your area.. There are probably about 4 where I live, maybe less.. Come on though, a lot of you can't really say that the Wii has had a great Online start.. It's just not true.. And you know it!

MoH2 is awesome but lacks real chatting features pre-set messages are lame we need actual messages and voice chat blue tooth headsets are so easy to make and code software for it would be so easy for nintendo to do it they did it on metroid prime hunters ds why not on wii titles?

Nintendo is teaming up with one of the broadband providers in Japan and beginning a big ad capaign to push more Wii owners to get their systems online.

Hopefully this is an indication that they're focusing more on the online aspects of the Wii and will result in more online-capable games.

its ok. brawl will define nintendo online. also, i love how in worms youll be able to play with randoms and save their FCs. take note, nintendo!

yeah, that will be tight. even more so if you can talk to them, get to know them, then add them to your list. hint hint - if only we had something that could allow us to talk to them - hint hint.

Back