Nintendo Power-New RPG to be revealed on Next Cover

Not much reason to be jealous lol. I did a search and found the English wiki site.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiisa_na_Ōsama_to_Yakusoku_no_Kuni_Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles

It is actually the sequel to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles from the Gamecube so you have good eyes! It will be a kingdom building game, though, not an RPG like FFCC. It will cost 1,500 Wii points and will come with the WiiWare which is also coming in March I believe.

Edit: Also I do not know when WiiWare is coming outside of Japan so when I think more on it the game in Nintendo Power will probably not be this one.
―(T_T)→ 

Last edited:
largedarry said:
Whose hoping for a new Chrono game?

::raises hand:: Me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Or atleast revive the 3d version of the original Chrono Trigger that they pulled the plug on way back.

magus.jpg

I've always thought Nintendo should make a Diablo/Champions of Norrath/Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance style Zelda action RPG with online co-op and random levels. That would be sweet! Then they could do the same with the Metroid universe!

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

what about skies of arcadia? phantasy star? mother 4? beyond good and evil?

but prolly men in black rpg because of erasing memories.

Last edited:
sorabrawl said:
RPG's don't work on wii well do they?
[sarcasm]No and that is precisely the reason why you don't see any on wii. [/sarcasm]

I just looked it up on google and the results are in...

It's a new Sonic RPG!

Chewy said:
I just looked it up on google and the results are in...

It's a new Sonic RPG!

No thats a different one, the Sonic Game was on the last cover and included info about the game in a 7 page spread. The next issue will show the new RPG on the cover.

CantGetAWii said:
No thats a different one, the Sonic Game was on the last cover and included info about the game in a 7 page spread. The next issue will show the new RPG on the cover.
Oh, my bad.

Oh, sorry. I guess I didn't make it obvious enough. My last post where I posted the title, I put a link.

Back