Nintendo Power-New RPG to be revealed on Next Cover

Prolific said:
Ayone think that it is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Cystal Bearers.

That's already been announced so it wouldn't qualify as "hush-hush"

Zelda already is an RPG and no no more Zelda I want KH3 or Legend of Dragoon 2 or just something new and non-nintendo-already-existing-ranchises!!!

My money is one a new franchise or new game, the one that has been rumored to come out soon or whatever.

Hush-Hush would be something we know absolutely nothing of, or even thought of being made possible. That rules out Animal Crossing, unless the lack of info we have seen of that game made Nintendo think we knew nothing of the sequel :lol:

I read this yesterday and at first I thought sweet something new...but they said they allready mentioned it before so I don't think it's anything we don't know about...KH is my best bet...the one for the DS

New thought...No More Heroes DS

I KNOW! Its tales of symphonia knights of ratatosk!

Well I hope, it'll probably be some sexy final fantasy game.

Wiimoto said:
I KNOW! Its tales of symphonia knights of ratatosk!

Well I hope, it'll probably be some sexy final fantasy game.

Hmmmm... Probably. I WANT KH3 ON Wii!!!!!! I beat the other 3, I own an imported Soundtrack I play their card game, I DESERVE IT!!!!!! :mad5: :mad5:

for you guys that think that it is animal crossing, well it isnt. animal crossing is a simulation genre not an rpg. rpgs are those games that you level up characters and their stats, while simulations are those games where you just live the character's life. examples of simulations: animal crossing, harvest moon.

Animal Crossing won't be it because we already know about it anyway. But, Animal Crossing does have a high amount of RPG elements (Including how your neighbors react around you.) And for all we know, Nintendo could add a lot more to the game making it a "true" rpg.

^yes, they could make it an rpg, but as far as we know for now it is still a simulation.

sonic_rpg_np.jpg

SonicRPG003.jpg

SonicRPG004.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/Rauzaruke/SonicRPG005.jpg[img]
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/Rauzaruke/SonicRPG006.jpg
SonicRPG007.jpg

SonicRPG008.jpg

SonicRPG009.jpg

EnjoY! BioWare is king of RPG's so the game WILL be good.

Yeah, in my original post I mentioned that it was. But, I'm still pretty excited for Sonic Chronicles.

Back