Nintendo WiFi USB Connector?

Malc

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
England
Could someone explain what it actually does and how it connects the wii to the internet so i can go on the shop channel and all the others.
Thanx.

nintendo wifi stick has a lot f problems

i read about a lot of error en slow speeds with the ds stick on the wii i use
the hercules hotspot creator stick works super on 1,1 usb and fast had every error with a lot of routers and the stick so i bought the hercules and its great
just easy to set allow wii mac en put on rf channel 11 and your off got this now 3 days never saw an error nothing got the wii updates and browser works cool recomended HERCULES

Thanx fot the info. Does this work on PC's aswell and could you give me a link to one where i could buy one but i dont know which usb im using.

where to find wifi hotspot creator for wii

Works on usb 1,1 and 2.0 and on xp pro and home and works for 5 devices at the same time with an easy mac filter so no one can get on your net it works like a charm on the wii and my mio a701 smartphone even notebook and psp
worked over expectations the ds i havent tested but wil work just fine just install select home network allow wii mac and ready best is channel 11 rest works fine too you can buy at WWW.Hercules.com model is HWGUSB2-54V2-Ap i bought mine at my local mediamarkt store its no prob if you have a wireles router i have one too a belkin nothing but trouble couldnt get it wright lived on the forums for 3 days then bought the hercules to send a privat acess point trough the house from the pc for me only wii laptop smartphone psp al at the same time

Thanks i ended up getting a buffalo wireless router which works great with me psp and wii but have to change things to get the ds to work. Thanks anyway.

Back