Nintendo WiFi went Japanese!!!

Patrick793

WiiChat Member
Jul 21, 2007
Okay... I had it english.
But then it went all Japanese...
eepkq7.png

I still connect to the internet on my wii perfectly. But I'm wondering, is this anything to be worried about?

Mine does that too, just reinstall the dongle, or.. delete your connection on the wii and start another one.

Do the second thing first as it's easier, then if that doesn't work then do the first thing lol

RivalDestiny said:
Did you buy the console used or from someone else?

Well, I bought my Wii brand new from Walmart. Everything on the Wii is still in english. I just checked. It's only the wifi registration tool. As I said I can still connect perfectly.

EDIT: After making a new connection on my wii it still went japanese. Nothing on my wii is japanese. don't want to reinstall the registration tool because it took me a week to finally get it to work again. All I want to know is if the registration tool being japanese will mess up my wii.

EDIT 2: I remembered that the last 2 time I had the WIFI tool it did this also.

Last edited:
mine does this but instead of japanese its all rectangles instead of letters. it really doesnt matter.

j4nj1m3n3z said:
mine does this but instead of japanese its all rectangles instead of letters. it really doesnt matter.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know.

how old is the adaptor???
did you get it befor the wii came out mine does that and that happens beacuse it'old i got one when they cam out and i got a new one and it woks fine

Back