Nintendo: Wii Hard Drive Just A Rumour

it would b cool but i dont need 1 yet. 2 gig sd card with couple hundred songs and pix no video clips but the internal storage for the vc games isnt full either

until they notice a large volume of users owning many vc titles (more then can fit on the wii internal storage) they are probably holding out

or maybe when the have a video channel

or a reason to fill the hard drive up in general

but of course eventually they will have to make one

cannon said:
Nintendo might not be releasing an external hardrive but 3rd party companies are very interested in doing this along with an external dvd drive.

Thats probably why they didnt release it yet. if they wait till the demand for an external harddive to be higher they will sell more units because they know 3rd party companies will copy them soon after.

Better yet why don't they make an upgraded edition of the wii with larger hard drive sell it for $350:idea:

markmanuel18 said:
Better yet why don't they make an upgraded edition of the wii with larger hard drive sell it for $350:idea:

I'd be pissed off if that happened. Nintendo should just make it possible for us to play VC games off SD Cards. AND they need to reorganize our VC Games Channels. There should be a channel that says VC. IN that channel should be SUBchannels. One for each system. Its not that hard to create is it? And its common sense really. I hope someone has told them this. Maybe like 3 years down the line Nintendo can create a model with a Hard Drive but right now it would be ridiculous.

I would not mind an upgraded hard drive wii now bought my wii on ebay for $350 after being tired of checking best buy, walmart and the rest for 2 months ....After I bought it I changed my mind and decided I don't want it anymore till i can go to the store and just grab my wii for $250 so I sold it back on ebay for $420.

well if the talk about the music channel is accurate for people in euro, then im sure we will get a channel like that so people can d/l music onto their wii's from a site that nintendo can make a profit from.....once that happens then you will see a hard drive come out

also i dont see why they wont release a headset for peopel to us on the wii when it goes "live"

Back