Nintendo Wii:Why Everyone Should Own One

Didn't read the article, is the answer by any chance because you touch yourself at night?

Ok well this article sounds like its written from someone who isn't a serious gamer. However this is a perfect example of the attitude of the casual or non-gamer's attitude toward the Wii. When they play it they are truely captivated by the experience, and have fun playing it.

I couldn't properly read the article becasue of ads being in the way. Think I got the gist of it though.

The other consoles are pretty much the same as last gens, just with shinier graphics. The Wii is graphically not a great deal better than last gen but has vastly different control options.

A PC with decent specs could really replace both the 360/PS3 and the Wii; as it can have the higher end graphics and better controls (mouse). My PC is still good enough to run most games, which is why I've never felt the need to get a 360/PS3 as most multiplatform titles are on them all. It could also replicate the accuracy of the Wii controls and many lower end games are now being released for both the Wii and PC.

What does set the Wii apart from all other platforms though is the Nintendo exclusives. These are not like Sony's or Microsoft's timed exclusives that eventually find their way onto other platforms. Nintendo exclusives only ever appear on a Nintendo machine and with franchises like Mario, Zelda and Metroid that is reason enough to own a Wii regardless of whatever other platforms you happen to have.

Besides the Wii is much cooler than the 360/PS3 or PC. Try impressing the majority of the ladies with some 720p/1080p graphics and you wont get much response. Stick a Wii remote in their hand to play Wii Sports though and they'll be bouncing around your living room while having a great time. :thumbsup:

Does this post confuse anyone else?

I was feeling the same way but I just assumed I missed somthing. It just seems like one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read in my life. What does him touching himself have to do with anything stated above. If it was an attempt at humor then he should be ashamed of himself.

It was because I don't want to hear a journalist tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

this shite piece of literature said:
With the obvious perks of this revolutionary gaming console covered [the fact that you can waggle the remote and it makes the game do something... WOWZERS!] I move on now to the best feature of the Wii system, the online applications.
Yeah, the writer has obviously never set his or her hands on a wii (perhaps his or her(?) own wii, if you know what I mean)

EDIT: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What the hell???
it also offers the user an infinite online storage capacity just in case they run out of memory on the Wii itself

Last edited:
Back