Confirmed: NiGHTS To Show Up On The Nintendo Wii

En4Neo said:
Yes, confirmed by Sponge.

Keep in mind not many people trust Sponge for BS they've told before and it's also around April Fools time....so in other words use some common sense!

DON'T GIVE IN TO THE FAKE NEWS PPLZ, IT'S EVIL!!!!!

Fake news is definetly evil, but I think the idea of Nights on the Wii would be great. I think this thread alone will get people to whip out their saturns and star t playing Nights. What smart people like us should do, is write nintendo or make a petition to get a new Nights game made, and or put the old one on the virtual console.

Give it a few weeks/ months we'll know what nintendo has up their sleeve by then

Omnislashser316 said:
Fake news is definetly evil, but I think the idea of Nights on the Wii would be great. I think this thread alone will get people to whip out their saturns and star t playing Nights. What smart people like us should do, is write nintendo or make a petition to get a new Nights game made, and or put the old one on the virtual console.

Give it a few weeks/ months we'll know what nintendo has up their sleeve by then

I'm not at all doubting the possibility, I'm just doubting these sources. If it does turn out to be real, I seriously doubt the OMN and Sponge knew.

Besides I haven't liked a Sonicteam game since the Dreamcast era, I don't see why everyone should get excited of what could be another disappointent. The main developer behind Nights has no interest in making another one. So if it's made it won't be by the original team, and it might turn out kind of like Sonic the Hedgehog nextgen which wasn't by the original team and that turned out great, right?

im really excited bout this game, i only had the demo of nights that came with my saturn, played it to death. but what if this sequal dosent live up to the saturn version...ya mean? the tunes in that game, the style, the presentaion, the controlls, everything was perfect. its gon be hard to top. graphicaly it'll be better

Back