NiGHTS confirmed by Joystiq & Famitsu

Umm...NOT. F*ck the "search" button. And there was only 1 thread about it in the Gaming section with 5 replies. This is actually new news and if you don't like it then move on. But I'm not going to apologize for posting something relevant that I saw today and thought it might be nice to report on for all those who liked the first game. All those other threads I had read were about rumors so FORGIVE me for just trying to be responsible and post something concrete.

MasterJedi2U said:
Umm...NOT. F*ck the "search" button. And there was only 1 thread about it in the Gaming section with 5 replies. This is actually new news and if you don't like it then move on. But I'm not going to apologize for posting something relevant that I saw today and thought it might be nice to report on for all those who liked the first game. All those other threads I had read were about rumors so FORGIVE me for just trying to be responsible and post something concrete.

OWNED X2

every body seems really hyped for this game i never played the original but i will read the reviews

How was I "owned" by a few links? Get a life con77 with your 14 year old self. Its ridiculous the amount of little bras taht are on this forum. And yet people want to complain about a post I made after looking in both in the regular news forum and the gaming forum to make sure it had NOT been posted.

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
How was I "owned" by a few links? Get a life con77 with your 14 year old self. Its ridiculous the amount of little bras taht are on this forum.

i was saying you owned the guy who posted the links :lol:

con77 said:
i was saying you owned the guy who posted the links :lol:

Oh well in that case thanks for your support...sorry I went off on you like that. Its just kinda frustrating how anal some of these people are over this "search" function when I posted a valid link with what I thought/hoped would be good news that everyone would enjoy. Instead I get bitched at by some 2 random people. And its not like the thread title was like, "OMFG NIGHTS IS CONFIRMED!" or "NiGHTS FTW!". Just a simple thread..oh well you can't win every battle.

I guess I'll just stick to responding to threads from now on.

MasterJedi2U said:
Oh well in that case thanks for your support...sorry I went off on you like that. Its just kinda frustrating how anal some of these people are over this "search" function when I posted a valid link with what I thought/hoped would be good news that everyone would enjoy. Instead I get bitched at by some 2 random people. And its not like the thread title was like, "OMFG NIGHTS IS CONFIRMED!" or "NiGHTS FTW!". Just a simple thread..oh well you can't win every battle.

I guess I'll just stick to responding to threads from now on.

lol that title would of been better ;)

any way the game looks good maybe i'll rent it

MasterJedi2U said:

I'm excited for the game like everyone else but c'mon. Sorry, from now on whenever I see something on a website I will make a new thread discussing it, even if the news on one website is identical to the other. Oh man what a world it would be if we had a thread about the weekly press.nintendo post on VC games, and the gonintendo one and all the other wii sites. The organization would be astounding, I was only trying to point out that at the time you posted this if you scrolled down 7 MAYBE 8 topics there was a thread about ign having a confirmation on Nights for the Wii, and two links to other sites with the same information would have been completly relevent there rather than just making a new topic.

I mean if all these threads were rumors explain thread titles and content:
NIGHTS fully confirmed on IGN.com (not april fools)
NiGHTS has been confirmed
Nights Wii Screens

Seems to me it be pretty hard for a confirmation from IGN that is not an april fools to be a rumor.

Forgive me, I should have made a new topic just to discuss your making of a new topic about Nights confirmation, crap.

Last edited:
Back