Nintendo's been online for years...

X-band was great while it lasted. Too bad the owner was in it for the money. Once he got his cash he closed shop. X-band allowed you to play SNES and Genesis games online. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Mario Kart were a few of the many available games. It also included an email system, player ranking, personal win/loss score system, chat mode, and other features. The battery(memory) in most X-bands expires in 3-5 years of non usage.

sagema said:
The battery(memory) in most X-bands expires in 3-5 years of non usage.

The batterys run flat in most old games after a few years

WAIT
*Checks his Ulitma IV master system game*
noooooooooooooooooooooojb1.jpg

Bugger

final fantasy star had pretty good multiplayer online on the gamecube.
(if you didn't know, theres an internet port on the bottom of the gamecube)

Bigred said:
final fantasy star had pretty good multiplayer online on the gamecube.
(if you didn't know, theres an internet port on the bottom of the gamecube)

dienowxk6.jpg

Do not get Phantasy Star mixed up with FF

The prob was you needed to buy a modem to play online (this was during the world went broad band)

Darkprinny said:
dienowxk6.jpg

Do not get Phantasy Star mixed up with FF

The prob was you needed to buy a modem to play online (this was during the world went broad band)

woops.. lol

System Battery...

Darkprinny said:
The batterys run flat in most old games after a few years

WAIT
*Checks his Ulitma IV master system game*
noooooooooooooooooooooojb1.jpg

Bugger

Yes I learned this tough lesson years ago when my Exodus Ultima (NES) died out, to where it would'nt save at all...
Then a guy at gamecrazy told me how to sodder a watch battery to replace the system battery in the cart, I hav'nt done it because I dont have the tools and I have Exodus Ultima on another "format" one of my fav old school rpgs for the NES besides Gargoyle's Quests and Dragon Warriors...

I know this. They sure made it a little easier to use and more prominent on Wii and DS. Now just get over the pedofear and make it better. Then we're in business.

Monsteroids said:
I know this. They sure made it a little easier to use and more prominent on Wii and DS. Now just get over the pedofear and make it better. Then we're in business.
Gont you mean Pedobear ?
Pedobear_22.jpg

Back