nintendos next handheld

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
ok,i know it a little soon but i thought we could start thinking of what nintendo may have inthere next handheld and what it could or should look like.

I know there was that fake pic of that Gamecube advance, but seeing how small those disks are, I would like to see a hand held that can be backwards compatable with those disks but still make newer games that are probly more powerful.. But im still comfortable with cartridge form :thumbsup:

I havent put much thought into the next Nintendo system, but seeing how Nintendo is all about Innovation lately, I'm excited to see what they come up with. However I wouldn't expect to hear anything about it until late 2008.

I can also imagine they would have a networking linkup system so you can link your ds with your wii/next next gen console. Or maybe share the same menu screen to stay up to date on yer wiimail/friends... basically the same interface as a wii (downloadable games, sd cards for memory,etc)

ocdan said:
I can also imagine they would have a networking linkup system so you can link your ds with your wii/next next gen console. Or maybe share the same menu screen to stay up to date on yer wiimail/friends... basically the same interface as a wii (downloadable games, sd cards for memory,etc)

Dude if they added support where you could have your VC games on a SD card work on the new handheld, it would truely conquer the handheld market in my opinion. Nintendo would need to add an option where you can link the two together, and update all VCs to support it. Might be pricey for them to do, but worth it in the long run if you ask me.

xbandaidx said:
Dude if they added support where you could have your VC games on a SD card work on the new handheld, it would truely conquer the handheld market in my opinion. Nintendo would need to add an option where you can link the two together, and update all VCs to support it. Might be pricey for them to do, but worth it in the long run if you ask me.
yes, then they would have a logical reason to VC Gameboy Games

Back