Nmh Outrage!

seriously... i had heard such great things..... should i still buy it?

the things they complain about are not that big of a deal to me, so im still buying the game.

they dont really say much about the controls though

Yea I made a post about the review yesterday. I was on the edge (50/50) about buying it, this review made me not want to. Since Ive never disagreed with a GI review. Im going to rent it when I get the chance but thats about it.

yeah... tell me if you like it, i may buy it..

LOL sounds like they where completely disgusted...LOL That review was a great read. Looks like suda did his job on this one. The game is very shocking some times hey but I like that sort of thing in a beat em up. There is nothing normal about street fighting to the death and he gets it right. It's like fight club for gaming! Really when you think about it they had the same effect on me...

They were disgusted? If you read it you notice they said they liked the blood and all the violence. They even like the combination of button mashing and motion controls.

The problem they had (and the problem I was fearing) was the tedious repetitiveness and lack of substance. Basically they said the story was wild and crazy to the point where it was stupid. Some people like the story, but im one of those people who watch movies that has depth, great acting, great plot, character build up, great direction, etc. etc.

So when it comes to game stories, I feel the same way. They said the story was sick to the point where he was confessed is love to a girl after she blew off her head with a grenade. Now, I won't feel disgusted or anything, hell its just a game. But ive never been a fan of idiotic type stories like that. Games that have great stories to me are Zelda, Half Life, Mass Effect, etc. etc. Games like those :p

There last complaint were bad textures and pop-in problems. Oh and of course they said jobs like filling up gas payed more than the more exciting assassination quests. Thats odd to me, wierd...

that is weird.... but i think ill give it a chance.

Yea no doubt. If i just had a Wii I would still buy it because overall reviews were pretty decent. Problem is I have 3 consoles and their are alot of other games out there. So its kind of like an auction (if that makes sense) so they basically have to try to convince me to buy it over another game. I have my eyes set on SSBB/GTA4/MarioKart

Plus im so stuck on CoD4 I dont really want to play anything else.

yeah cod4 is part of what made me want to buy a PS3. That and Sly 4.

Rented it. Combat is a thumbs up, but thats all there is to say about the game. I wanna know why the hell an assassin has to mow lawns to make money. I spent just as much or more time making money just to get into the main game missions. The free roam sucks. Definitely not a purchase

See, the things I was worried about is the things that people say make the game suck.

Doing stupid things to make money was the biggest flaw I heard about when it was announced. My mind was saying "Nooooo Suda, what were you thinking?!"

Back