No love for Fzero X?

CHUPACABRAS

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
I haven't seen you guys discuss last mondays F Zero X release on the VC... am I the only one who thinks it's a fantastic game?

I was willing to be it would be pretty well received.... guess I was wrong..

Ed

for me I'll get it someday, I'm just fed up with their lackluster pace of the N64 releases.

I got my first of 3 free nintendo power issues (from that promotion) today, and they said paper mario will be coming out soon... interesting.

I picked it up because because I've always wanted to play a F-Zero game, and it's one of the few games I can actually play 4-player (I've only got two wiimotes).

Got to admit, I'm really enjoying it.

I said it before. It is a great game. I rented it back when I had a 19" TV and I thought the game sucked because you cant see anything, and when you would go up in a tub fore example, (like in a roller coaster) you really cant see CRAP. Multi player was even worse obviously.

With my 42", its a different story. I actually get an "oh crap!" roller-coaster feeling in my gut on some of the stages.

now THIS game uses blast processing.

I wish I didnt get the first F-Zero though, that thing will NEVER get any play again.

I also like the number of cars and the fact they get kept track of their placement instead of old F-zero where they show up randomly.

Back