WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
10522_no_more_heroes-orig.png

Apologize for the size.
Looks pretty decent to me.
If that is indeed fan made, its well done.

You know what though, I also wonder if thats real though. Why does it say Capcom? I thought Ubisoft were the publishers and the ones ive seen were white... But it sure looks a hell of alot better.

T3kNi9e said:
You know what though, I also wonder if thats real though. Why does it say Capcom? I thought Ubisoft were the publishers and the ones ive seen were white... But it sure looks a hell of alot better.

yeah i was right about to say that, there shouldn't be a capcom there, thus proving it to be fan-made

256px-No_More_Heroes.jpg

this one looks ligit, got it off ol reliable wikipedia

mushroomedmario said:
yeah i was right about to say that, there shouldn't be a capcom there, thus proving it to be fan-made

256px-No_More_Heroes.jpg

this one looks ligit, got it off ol reliable wikipedia

Yeah I think thats the real one

Yeah the red one looked pretty good, especially for being fan made.
Thanks mushroomedmario for posting the real one.

CantGetAWii said:
10522_no_more_heroes-orig.png

Apologize for the size.
Looks pretty decent to me.
If that is indeed fan made, its well done.

i'm almost sure it's fake.....i thought that "No More Heroes" was made by "Ubisoft"!!

The red box-art is pretty nice, but that light gray wording on the back explaining how Travis got into the, "assassination scene" seems awkwardly worded. It seems one step above... "...Travis won his sword off E-bay AND THEN defeats the assassin Helter Skelter AND THEN becomes the number 11 assassin AND THEN has to kill the other assassins to become #1. That and there's a 4-player icon on the top right of the box.

Back