No Nascar on Wii...Wii goes Nascar

I wasn't that upset about no Nascar, I mean I am not a big fan of it by any means, but the game could have been decent.

Interesting news though, seems kinda ironic in a way.

It is a bit boring for me this game! I refer games where there are tight bends whilst racing and a bit more challenging thatn just holding the accelerator botton down!! lol

The Nascar games are very challenging and take patience...I love Nascar and was very disappointed to find no Nascar game on Wii. Never bought a PS2 and had to run right out and buy one just to get my Nascar fix the cheapest way! So this was very ironic news to me. Wonder how the Wii car will do and how much more this will boost sales. But how are the people that are Nascar fans that see the Wii car and buy one as a result going to feel when they discover there is no Nascar game on the console?

ericlewis91 said:
im so pissed off...i love nascar and nascar for the wii online would be amazing
I agree, except for not having pedals! A racing game is just no fun without using a wheel and pedals is it? Only having a wheel freemotioning in the air with an accelorator button just doesn't sound right for Nascar racing, or any racing except for Mario Kart for that matter (although pedals could easily be instilled in the Wiimote like the Nunchuck and Classic). Still though, this doesn't justify the Wii being left out of Nascar '08 and it would have been nice to not have to spend the money on a PS2 setup to get my fix. What do you think about the Wii car in the midst of all that?

Back