no one wants to play with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazygrant

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2011
:frown5:

ive had my wii on for nearly 20mins now- well 17.... still cant get into any games....

did the world stop playing ge and forget to tell me?

wow.... 19 mins- i get into a bb game- and see the fated - game nearing end- now im in lobby again :(

....and now i get a lvl 22 with proxies :frown5::frown5::frown5::frown5::frown5:

soz carl...... half way through the first legitimate game- heros- and i get wii freeze!

cba coming back- got lunches to make soon.... maybe later dude.

cheers mate! kill em all lol.

as to my wii problem- for some reason my profile drops at certain times- but only if im on wii- BT are looking into it and have already credited my account with last months internet costs......

its a random thingy apparently- happens now and then and bt are accepting its their fault.....my profile was dropping a few weeks ago now its sorted but certain online activity triggers it.

im fairly techy- to the lvl of having been old telewests tech help....... but tbh they didnt know why and neither do i

but cheers for the killing of them that was getting me.......

on a side note- what causes wii freezing? im not up on that.

Oh come on, there must be another Goldeneye thread appropriate for this random banter. >_>

Not that I don't feel your pain. I remember waiting 30 minutes on Super Smash Bros. Brawl's "With Anyone" to play. Multiple times people would show up, but right as the match started, they'd leave. Probably because we never reached a full lobby of four players 'till 30 minutes later. The worst part of this is that whenever someone enters, the countdown 'till the match starts is reset, and if you're the only one in the lobby, it won't count down. I was playing my PSP to keep away the boredom of waiting... .-.

Nintendo sure knows how to **** up a match-making service...

Oh, and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back