No online Mlb 2k8- Official

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
There is a conference call going on right now. operation sports is in on it and are on the call. I asked them to ask if the wii version will have online and thats a NO. I am upset. they also talk a little bit on the wii version. he talks about the wii during the times of 5:49 and 6:00. sounds good though besides the online. He says the controls are king on the wii.. heres the link

http://forums.operationsports.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=239317

he says that it has most modes. but im hopeing that the stances for the players are in the wii version and all of the other little things

there is create a player.. thats good

Last edited:
wooooooooooooow. that just shows again that devs dont care about wii. i hope the controls are ling on teh wii.

That is somewhat disappointing, but from what I saw in the rest of the game in Nintendo Power it looks impressive. Like I said before, being a General Manager is what I really enjoy doing most in the game, and it has all that stuff so I am still happy.

i aint buying this junk

ima get ps3 and get the show which is better

i never played online game anyways,it would be fun if there was an online season mode at least on the wii

Yeah, The Show is a lot better. I'll probably just get it on the PS3 if I get it at all.

Never really played MLB 2k games online to being with on anything else, so it really doesn't affect me. I like the create a player idea though. One question I have is, is the game backwards compatible with a GC controller or compatible with the classic??

Back