No way this can be true...Is it?

DeathChron

WiiChat Member
Jun 29, 2007
Wonder Lan....I mean, FL
Wii Online Code
6640-6364-5205-2747
http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6616&Itemid=2

Well even though I don't own a Ps3, I really hope this article isn't completely fact. If so Sony has got a lot of trouble in their hands. I personally don't want any console to fail, even as bad as every says Sony is handling things, I will probably end up owning a Ps3 at some point. Anyways! discuss away!!

P.S. If there is a thread with the same topic, I apologize, I really didn't feel like searching for stuff..@_@

I'm almost certain that this has been posted.

But console makers get sued alot for their new technology.

I believe Nintendo was sued for something about the wiimote some time ago?

I wouldn't worry about it.

yeah, unless the company has really a large amount of evidence they cant do much, and the most theyll do is make them pay royalties to the creators of the chip

besides, a chips a chip, u cant really patent that..........i think

The game industry used to have really good lawyers. Now they make new technologies, invest years into patents, research, and still get sued. They invested tons of money into this technology. Where were these so called people when they were researching the technology, laying out the foundation for the PS3? This is lame, and I hope Sony wins, if they don't; what's next Nintendo, Microsoft?

your right, and I'm getting tired of these surprise patent lawsuits.but what worries me is that they want sony to destroy all of which infringes the patent. So that may ultimately lead to different versions of Ps3s whatever it can be, i don't know @_@

Back