none of my games work!

illnezz

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
ok, I've posted this topic but isn't there another solution other than to call nintendo? So, my nephew knocked over the system when i was playing zelda...then that stopped working and now! NO GAMES WORK I tried every game I have and none of them work now.. help me!:sad:

illnezz said:
ok, I've posted this topic but isn't there another solution other than to call nintendo? So, my nephew knocked over the system when i was playing zelda...then that stopped working and now! NO GAMES WORK I tried every game I have and none of them work now.. help me!:sad:

Are you putting them in the right way?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Are you putting them in the right way?
I tried putting them in both ways, like switching the sides and it still doesn't work =/

illnezz said:
I tried putting them in both ways, like switching the sides and it still doesn't work =/

Well i think your best bet is sending it to nintendo and they can try to fix it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well i think your best bet is sending it to nintendo and they can try to fix it.
so There's nothing I can do? =/

illnezz said:
so There's nothing I can do? =/

Well if you tried some things then probably not.

So yeah i would recomend sending it to nintendo so they can have a closer look.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well if you tried some things then probably not.

So yeah i would recomend sending it to nintendo so they can have a closer look.
hmm..man.. :(

wiiisawesome said:
Why don't you want to call Nintendo?
Because it's a big schlep to call Nintendo, send in your cherished Wii, and wait forever, and get it sent back. Many would prefer a quick and easy DIY solution.

But sorry, I have none.

That sucks, I guess if you can hear the disc spinning its probably mis-aligned, if its not spinning then somethings gone loose inside i imagine. If you want to be cheeky i'd reccomend not telling Nintendo about the little mishap!

yah call nintendo
make sure to call em a hoe
tell em it was from Sovieto
theyll understand

Stranger said:
whoa! :lol:

care to elaborate?

Sovieto has run into nintendo before.

He became victorious. . .

Back