Normal things you can't do

Sixty

Kryptonightingale
Jan 27, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm pretty tired, and I feel like making a thread, so. ;D

This is for you people who can't roll your r's, your tongue, can't wink, can't spell (there are quite a lot of you guys around here) and can't touch your nose with your tongue. What can't you do that seemingly everyone else can?

I can't touch my toes without bending my knees for the life of me. I know I can change this, but people are seriously born that way! And also, I can't dance, which is probably a consequence of me being horrifically inflexible. However, I can somersault. Hooray.

Spell without a spell cheek ER

toungue to nose- everybody in my family can do that but me. my uncle can actually do toungue in nose. gross.

i also can't blow bubbles with gum and i have great trouble snapping my fingers

-I can't run technically. I can walk fast.
-I can't hop, I have to bend fully to jump.
-I can't jump very high.
-I can't jump off of anything. I have little to no suspension in my knees.
-I can't bend my hand back very far.
-I can't get hit in the head very hard. My neck will break far too easily.
-I can't walk barefoot on wet ground at all. I will slip... ALWAYS.
-I can't be impacted too hard in places. Bones will break, not as fragile as my neck.
-I can't reach anything above 4ft.
-I can't somersault, check #6.
-I can't walk or stand for long. My legs are built oddly. I CAN improve this somewhat.
-I can't calculate math problems at an average speed or higher.
-I can't do a lot of things physically... to an absurd extent.
-I can't hear properly a lot of the time.

There is more.

- Drink alcohol

Howcomes?

- And I'm cackhanded / somewhat ambidextrous.
- So (primarily) I throw and catch with my left hand, write with my right, play snooker/pool with my left, play football primarily with my right foot etc..
- Which makes me a proper spack when it comes to stuff like scooping coffee granules and putting them in a mug (physically can't do it properly).
- I also tie my shoe laces the left handed way.
- I'm colourblind so can only see black and white
- I don't fit very well in small cars
- Only recently learnt how to butter bread properly
- I can remember detailed conversations or events from years ago, however it takes so much work for me to remember stuff for exams. Short-term memory ftl

Howcomes?

- And I'm cackhanded / somewhat ambidextrous.
- So (primarily) I throw and catch with my left hand, write with my right, play snooker/pool with my left, play football primarily with my right foot etc..
- Which makes me a proper spack when it comes to stuff like scooping coffee granules and putting them in a mug (physically can't do it properly).
- I also tie my shoe laces the left handed way.
- I'm colourblind so can only see black and white
- I don't fit very well in small cars
- Only recently learnt how to butter bread properly
- I can remember detailed conversations or events from years ago, however it takes so much work for me to remember stuff for exams. Short-term memory ftl
Whaaaa?
Seriously?? :(
And yeah I'm the same with the car thing. I can't really sit in the back seat of a car at all.

Whaaaa?
Seriously?? :(
And yeah I'm the same with the car thing. I can't really sit in the back seat of a car at all.

Haha. Sorry I lied, but I am colourblind. Just awful with shades really, but I don't notice it unless I'm tested on colours. Can't do these things:

600px-Ishihara_9.png

toungue to nose- everybody in my family can do that but me. my uncle can actually do toungue in nose. gross.

i also can't blow bubbles with gum and i have great trouble snapping my fingers
Dude, you never go tounge to nose. :lol:

Anyway, I can't cook or cross my eyes.

Back