Normal things you can't do

I've never learned how to make tea or coffee (since I don't drink them).

- And I'm cackhanded / somewhat ambidextrous.
- So (primarily) I throw and catch with my left hand, write with my right, play snooker/pool with my left, play football primarily with my right foot etc..
Apparently it's called "mixed-handed". I'm like that as well. I mainly use my right hand, although I prefer the left for some things, e.g. eating, drinking, pouring, using a phone, etc. I also have this strange tendency to occasionally switch which hand I use my wireless mouse with (at the moment I'm using it left-handed, if you're curious).

Try Amaretto, spitting image of Dr Pepper, especially mixed with Coke/Dr.P P:
Fark, I was going to say that. Try an amaretto sour, tastes just like candy.:D

-I'm ambidextrous while I'm writing, but with almost everything else, my left hand is useless
-I can't touch my nose with my tongue
-can't whistle using my fingers (y'know, when you put two fingers in your mouth and whistle loudly, I can't do that.)
Sixty said:
And also, I can't dance, which is probably a consequence of me being horrifically inflexible.
And also, I can't dance, which is probably a consequence of me being horrifically white.

Apparently it's called "mixed-handed". I'm like that as well. I mainly use my right hand, although I prefer the left for some things, e.g. eating, drinking, pouring, using a phone, etc. I also have this strange tendency to occasionally switch which hand I use my wireless mouse with (at the moment I'm using it left-handed, if you're curious).

Haha, yeah there's some technical name for it but I can't remember, so I just call it that. And yeah, I'm the same with my laptop :p currently using the touch pad with my left.

Fark, I was going to say that. Try an amaretto sour, tastes just like candy.:D

Yeah I've had that too, so niceee.
I also wish I could wolf whistle also with my fingers.. :(

-I can't wolf whistle.
-I can't roll my 'r's.
-I can't touch my nose with my tongue (except, I thought most people can't?)
-I can't touch my toes without bending my knees, which surprises me.

I can't single roll my tongue, but I can triple roll it.

I can't see color, basically.

Back