Talents you don't have, but really want

Frogger

God Complex
Feb 16, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Wii Online Code
9156-1265-6763-2556
Well, I have like an hour on Monday to do, ansolutely nothing, so I sit there and draw, maybe go buy a cheeseburger, but people always come up to me and say "I wish I could draw" and I thought... This is quite a useless talent, but I like it. If I couldn't draw, I don't know what I'd do.

There's some useless yet utterly amazing talents out there that I'd like to have, just for the sheer reason for it looking amazing.

Yeah, well, obviously, I'd want to be able to know how to dance, as if I don't fail socially enough, my arms and legs don't gel well together, at all. I can't even bend over and touch my toes without bending my knees, and even then it's still an effort, and because of that I look pretty awkward.

But, wow, being able to dance would make everything so much easier in life! Suppose singing would be okay as well, but I don't really ever have to sing, only in music class, and I dropped that about four years ago.

Another thing, contortion, and possibly majoretting. xD

Everyone else?

i wish i could sing and strum my classical guitar at the same time with all tunes.
right now i can sing do a few songs while playing..

I guess I wish I could draw, something I always have been bad at.
I can draw normal things, enough to get me by in school or whatever but I can't do anything that would really impress people or myself.

I wouldn't mind learning how to dance either, I have about 4 or 5 moves down.
The "Stand Still head bob" move, the "Wave your arms around" move, the "Shimmy", and the "Stand in the corner and not dance" move. Being a good dancer can get you some nice stuff.

CantGetAWii said:
I guess I wish I could draw, something I always have been bad at.
I can draw normal things, enough to get me by in school or whatever but I can't do anything that would really impress people or myself.

I wouldn't mind learning how to dance either, I have about 4 or 5 moves down.
The "Stand Still head bob" move, the "Wave your arms around" move, the "Shimmy", and the "Stand in the corner and not dance" move. Being a good dancer can get you some nice stuff.

Oh, my favourite.

- Better stick handling
- Better shot accuracy
- Ability to deke
- Better reflexes (goaltending)

to eat more hot dogs than Kobayashi... that is what i would love to be able to do.

smyth said:
to eat more hot dogs than Kobayashi... that is what i would love to be able to do.

:lol: good luck with that one.

I wish i was able to draw, i love art of all aspects.
Also wish i was able to turn water into jack daniels :yesnod:

Bliss said:
:lol: good luck with that one.

I wish i was able to draw, i love art of all aspects.

...But what would you do with it?

Frogger said:
...But what would you do with it?

cartoons prob. ..i just find it amazing and give u a lot of credit that u can draw wat u see in ur mind, i would love that.

I'd like to be able to draw better, I like to draw but it frustrates me when I can't draw something complicated.

I wouldn't mind any talent really.. their just nice to have.

Freakin' anything!

*Tries not to fail at everything he tries*

Although...If I could do one thing...Parkour...that's one giant dream of mine that'll I'll never reach...

This seems basic, but I would like to have the ability to learn another language. Some people can, (Such as my friend in Canada, she knows French, English, Spanish, German) but I'm just one of those who is incapable of such a feat.

nxcmp said:
This seems basic, but I would like to have the ability to learn another language. Some people can, (Such as my friend in Canada, she knows French, English, Spanish, German) but I'm just one of those who is incapable of such a feat.

Have you tried? I bet you could, especially if it was a language you were really interested in (vs. something forced on you in school).

Rosetta Stone?

I wish I could play the piano... I would be the happiest person in the whooooole world if I knew how to play the piano well.

I'd love to excel at maths and science!
Life would be so much easier. Seriously. My talents are all so impractical.

My biggest strength in this world is instrumental music. How many job openings do you see for flutists? :lol:

Back