not everthing i expected

kirkwood973 said:
ok i beat it on legendary saw the extra 2 minutes of that master chief scene it was alright but didnt change my outlook and as for playing online and no need for bots... well your stupid not everyone has the access to the internet or somepeople are just too lazy or uneducated to hook up xbox live or people like me live at school and when we go back home our old school parents dont have internet anymore since we moved out.
I'd prefer it if you wouldn't insult me, thank you.
How can you be uneducated at hooking something up? That's like saying people are uneducated at building legos (First thing that came to mind, I have no idea why). They come with directions, it tells you how to do it, you follow those directions.
And btw I didn't say everyone had internet, I had said most people who own a Xbox 360 are hooked up to Xbox live.

Krusnik said:
And btw I didn't say everyone had internet, I had said most people who own a Xbox 360 are hooked up to Xbox live.
xbox LIVE just recently got 1 million users. however they sold about 10 million units. thats only 10% which is not most people

tbh, Halo 3 to me seems more like Halo 2.3. All they seem to have done Multiplayer-wise, is change/add some maps, add a few weapons, add equipment and change the auto-aim. The gameplay is pretty much the same, it kinda feels slower imo, but I still gotta give it another try. It is heaps of fun nonetheless, but I just feel there wasn't much of a push to make it halo 3, rather than halo 2.3.

Back