Notice Miis with varying tennis "skills"?

Shooby DuBois

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
I've noticed that different Miis have differing skills on the tennis court. I'm not sure what controls this, but we've observed a killer serve, a great top-spin return from the base line, a nice cross-court "put away" each belonging to different Miis.

I'm not sure if there are some randomly generated parameters that are set once a Mii is created or if these skill params are the result of various visual attributes one picks when creating a Mii.

Anybody else observed this?

One of the last ones, either sarah or elisa ( i think its the coloured one) always tries to lob you if your at the net and also puts a lot of spin on it. My points are now up to 2179. thought i couldnt get higher than 2000 but obviously you can, hehe

Yeah, I meant as soon as you create your Mii, they each have slightly different talents on the court. Has anybody spotted anything predictable about how this works? Or do we think its just some random shuffling of some parameters?

Is there a way to play against Mii's that I have created... I think I randomly see them watching from the stands, they join in during baseball games and I also see them in the crowd in bowling - but would like to play against them when I play tennis.

It would be nice if I could play with one of my Mii's, and then whatever score I get them up to that is the level they would have when I played against them...

rwhit_2007 said:
Is there a way to play against Mii's that I have created... I think I randomly see them watching from the stands, they join in during baseball games and I also see them in the crowd in bowling - but would like to play against them when I play tennis.

It would be nice if I could play with one of my Mii's, and then whatever score I get them up to that is the level they would have when I played against them...
Acually, when you choose how many rounds of tennis you want to play, you can select the two blank characters and make all of the players look the same. You'll have a dual screen and will just be firing it back and forth. Once you get the hang of it, it's quite fun, but confusing. Have fun!

Mario Bro said:
Acually, when you choose how many rounds of tennis you want to play, you can select the two blank characters and make all of the players look the same. You'll have a dual screen and will just be firing it back and forth. Once you get the hang of it, it's quite fun, but confusing. Have fun!

I know what you are saying but I am was wondering if there is a way to play against Mii's I have created (but the computer controls them)....

rwhit_2007 said:
I know what you are saying but I am was wondering if there is a way to play against Mii's I have created (but the computer controls them)....
That would be cool but I'm pretty sure you can't. You can only verse the computer controlled players that are non-miis.

finally got over 50 hits in the tennis practice (1st one) today
and got 29 and just missed out on a gold medal on the tennis practice (2nd one with the net) i was trying to get it all day, damm its hard :mad2:

Back