NSMB Wii: I beat the whole game!

Congrats for beating the game, i tried out some latter leavels, the game is um not really my taste...kinda got tired of Mario, but love mario kart. but i dislike how u gotta carry toad around in all the levels...why the heck cant toad walk for himself...is he that fudging lazy? but the game is sweet on graphics that for sure, and Bowser...all i gotta say is...WOW...sweet. i i dunno if ill buy this, rented it from gamefly, downloaded a saved file had everything might buy this but idk yet, if i do i'll try to beat it on own. busy playing COD:modern warfare, right now..

Congrats for beating the game, i tried out some latter leavels, the game is um not really my taste...kinda got tired of Mario, but love mario kart. but i dislike how u gotta carry toad around in all the levels...why the heck cant toad walk for himself...is he that fudging lazy? but the game is sweet on graphics that for sure, and Bowser...all i gotta say is...WOW...sweet. i i dunno if ill buy this, rented it from gamefly, downloaded a saved file had everything might buy this but idk yet, if i do i'll try to beat it on own. busy playing COD:modern warfare, right now..
Thanks, toad is lazy maybe that big head of his is slowing him down.

I'm not good with video games. So yes I beat the whole game. But I cheated with the guide. Not paper guide. The thing where if you die 8 times it does it for you. The only thing is you need all the star coins for the world 9 and the guide doesn't get you all of them. And I only did the world 1 coins. But even 9-1 is really hard. So I don't think I'll ever get the rest.

Back