Nunchuck

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
We already know the nunchuck has 2 other buttons, the 2 C or Z buttons.
But do u think there is going to be nother button which is right on the analog stick of the respective nunchuck, 4 exp the L3 and R3 buttons on the PS2 which are located on the 2 analogic sticks. Do u think it will be a button like this or u dont...???

no idea, i thought the nunchuck just had two buttons and an anolog stick. and i didnt even know about the L3 and L4 buttons

its L3 and R3 buttons, anyway i even dont know, i was just wondering if that rumor its true

MMCD said:
how does L3 R3 Buttons Work On 1 analogue stick?
Man u dont got it??? it was just and example I mean if the analogic stick is too another button from the nunchuck as the L3 and R3 are 4 the PS2!

I understand what ur asking he's asking if pressing he stick down will it be a button or no and its a possibility but who knows

ninjade said:
I understand what ur asking he's asking if pressing he stick down will it be a button or no and its a possibility but who knows

that's not what i meant what i meant is how do you get L3 and R3 functions from that 1 analogue stick

but you don't you might get one function when you push it down

MMCD said:
that's not what i meant what i meant is how do you get L3 and R3 functions from that 1 analogue stick

but you don't you might get one function when you push it down

Again... it was just an example, we know the nunchuck dont need that...

No because miyamoto said it was simple controllers so no one would get scared by lots of buttons so i don't think so, also they would have said about it.

registerednerd said:
That's how it is on PS2, there are two alalogue sticks; left=L3, right=R3
That was exactly what I mean

Back