O Canada

PKU4GOOD

Bender Unit
Aug 31, 2007
Fredericton, NB
Wii Online Code
2577-8183-4604-5304
Wazzup, fellow Tim Horton's junkies! This thread is for shouting your Canadian pride out loud. Tell us where your at, what you're playing, generally showing off that maple leaf DNA in us all. If you ain't in to stars and stripes and prefer the big red leaf, tell us now! i'm in fredericton, NB. I'm trying to get my ass through Twilight Princess.

I'm on the computer. Woot! I'm in London, Ontario. With all it's hocky playing, maples syrup chugging fun!

Fire Flower said:
I'm on the computer. Woot! I'm in London, Ontario. With all it's hocky playing, maples syrup chugging fun!

LONDON ONTARIO?!!? i lived there for 6 years and its my favourite place ever, i moved to st thomas ontario just about 20 mins away

LONG LIVE CANADA!!!

tho i have a shame i must confess....i dont have a favourite canadian ockey team....i am a new jersey devils fan 4life!

eh?

Fire Flower said:

ericlewis91 lives there as well...(though he dosn't come on here anymore)
<----------i live there, one of the smartest cities in the world

st thomas and london and pretyy well known for a football rivalry, i went to watch the bowl game between mother teresa of london and st joes of st thomas.

when im in senior football, it wont be joes from st thomas, it'll be parkside, we'll take on anyone, beal, clarker road, central, south , laurier teresa, jp2, wesmister, saunders you name it.

st thomas lives off highschool sports....and timmies

TIMBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to Canada last summer and I love Tim Hortons... and TIMBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skorpius77 said:
TIMBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to Canada last summer and I love Tim Hortons... and TIMBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timbits are the greatest 10 cents you can ever spend

we'll take on anyone, beal, clarker road, central, south , laurier teresa, jp2, wesmister, saunders you name it.

MT and JP2 had a football team? o_O I only remember them focussing on basketball.

thats true, but now MT are a power house for both bball and football, MT won the junior championship in london and thier seniors won london and won the bowl game agaisnt the elgin champions st joes

i am in fort McMurray, Alberta. i like montreal canadiens..... EH? just playing some online medal of honor on wii.:wink:

zapasant93 said:
thats true, but now MT are a power house for both bball and football, MT won the junior championship in london and thier seniors won london and won the bowl game agaisnt the elgin champions st joes

Wow alot has changed since I've been gone haha

D1nner said:
Yeahhh Canada!:lol:

Scarborough, Ontario here... Tim Hortons every morning.. Playing COD4!

QFT
WHAT? Crazy, what school do you go to?
Scartown, holla! I go to U of T Scarborough and work in Scarborough, so I spend a lotttt of time there.

I live right downtown Toronto, Yorkville area.

And I hate Tim Horton's, Coffee Time FTW. UNLESS I want Timbits or Cream of Broccoli soup. Coffee Time's version are pathetic.

But I LOVE this thread!

I am in a little town know as Newcastle Ontario, about 40-50 min away from Toronto.

We got a good number of people from Ontario on here :lol:

I am a Toronto Maple Leafs/Raptors/Blue Jays fan.

Back