offensive avatars

The_Loose_Cannon said:
read my spoiler now haha

Oh great....
owned.gif

edited, go check now

someone actually took offence to your avatar? hahahaha...unbelievable how far people will go, just becuase they are jealous of your popularity.

I for one see nothing offencsive at all, this person is obviously either very insecure, jealous or both.

ottoman said:
someone actually took offence to your avatar? hahahaha...unbelievable how far people will go, just becuase they are jealous of your popularity.

I for one see nothing offencsive at all, this person is obviously either very insecure, jealous or both.
Ottoman...she's a feminist. ;)

Case closed. :)

Your avatar is fine.
It's got enough breast, or breast allusion for that matter, to shut the Y-chromosomes up and I fail to see any feminist could complain about a picture of a female cop holding a 9mm, especially one with her shirt on...

The avis fine (I edited it)

But Ido remeber a avi that someone had that had a guy killing loads of schoolgirls (it was drawn)

But belive me I have seen worse

Mau said:
and the funny part is that, when I was writing the post i wrote down a drink, then before pressing post, I change it because since you were a cop, I needed something stronger than drinks.... haha
Meh, I would have gone with coffee. At least she could have that on duty! :p

Not that I could... I have a fiance, I'm too young (well, 21) and too far away... :scared:

TBH i find your avatar sick and disgusting and prefer it if you was to change it in the following way:

lose the shirt completely - it resembles under priviledged children working in sweatshops in china working for 1 cents a day
lose the gun completely - it resembles a violent world full of crime and hatred
lower the hand - it is held up in a provacative manner

the necklace is fine as is the length of hair. if you could sort this for me then i will be happy

grazie

come on now at the end of the day we can buy games that are more offensive than the pic , jeeessssssssus that bird needs to get a grip on reality.

nicolacola said:
o and who is it lol

que sera sera :tard:

i didnt mention a name if you read the begining of my statement i did it to protect the "not so innocent"

such is life

AussieWii said:
ok can i say same picture, same gun, but without the shirt :cornut: ?

with or without the shirt there is nothing wrong with your avatar :ihih:
me and u are on the same boat my friend:lol: :ihih:

Back