Offical Mario Kart Wii Discussion

Extra Life Mushroom said:
as far as modes Go I'm sure we'll see battle modes, possibly a tournament mode (hopefully it allows random people to join not just friends)

Maybe even a team career mode you can play with a registered friend online against others?

I'm sure we'll see a rankings board.

They're going to have a Grand Prix mode I'm sure or something to that affect so
that they can have all 12 players on the same screen to show off.

The motorcycles have been confirmed. see link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOBpEAK9SiM

This game is going to be awesome but once again no headset. :(

And before you tell me they may package it in later, they have been touting the wii wheel shell since e3.
I'm pretty sure that would have been the PERFECT Time to unveil workings on voice chat in online games. Certainly it would have given them more credibility amongst the skeptical "hardcore" crowd.

As a whole this game is going to be awesome. The replay value will be great and this will surely be up there with brawl as a top seller for a long time.

I think it will be cool if they had online battle mode for up to 12 people, there should be another track like Yoshi Island place for Mario Kart 64, you know, more then one rout to take, but there was no real fastest rout, maybe a place to use a mushroom to cut the track,

why not starting last is usually the best position cause you get the good items that put you in lead....^_^

laharyl said:
why not starting last is usually the best position cause you get the good items that put you in lead....^_^
true

mario kart wii looks amazing. i cant wait for this. it will be the best mario kart by far, i mean online baloon battle!!!! omg!

Last I read, the game was not coming out until the spring of 08?
I thought it was January, but new mags are saying otherwise.
Oh well :lol:

same, I cant wait until it comes out though

^^^ WOOT!!! another ness and lucas fan!

and i'm not really expecting mario kart til christmas, what with all the delays to expect...

then again, i'll have plenty to keep me busy :yesnod:

*coughbrawlcough*

Back