Office guns!!!

^Has never made a rubber band gun
Used to make them when I was younger
Stung like hell (thats the metal bit of the peg)

ok thats one of the funniest things ive EVER seen!!!! too bad i cant use any of them at my office since uhm we kinda uh....well we got the real things LMAO! however i wouldnt mind hittin someone with a binder clip gun haha

yeah used to make them all the time and shoot bend paper clips, used to draw blood sometimes

Safer than usein real guns

officeguns said:
What are the basic principles of an OfficeGun?

We are keeping to strict rules about our guns.
  • The materials should be common in most offices.
  • You should not have to break or physically modify the elements of your gun.
  • You should be able to build and fire your gun in less than 30 seconds. (An exception for the advanced one of course)
  • The elements should be able to be used in their normal fashion after disassembly.
  • You should not have to add extensive amount of force to fire the gun.
  • The power to fire the gun should come from the gun itself.
  • Being hit by the projectile should hurt.
LOL the last on is the best!

:D Heres another great one,get a little bit of wood about a cintimetre wide and about 4 cintimetres long.Drill a hole in the middle,then snap a pen in two,take out the pen ink cartrige,and put the pen in the hole,get an elastic band and put it around it (Length ways).Put a bit a of sticky tape around some of the band,it's for a grip,put the ink cartrige from before in the pen slot,pull back and fire!These go REALLY far!:D :D

i used to use my potato gun, but instead of using potato, i used long nails and shards of glass....ahhh back in the day that was...

Here's another GREAT one!!!:cornut: Right,get a match,some alinineum foil and a sparkler.First off snap off the lightable end of the match.Cut a square of the foil.Roll the long end of the match on the foil,so that if you hold it straight up,their should only be a ledge.Then take out the lond end,and put in the lightable in.Rest your other match stick beside the lightable end,roll it all up,then take out the long match,stick it on your stand,and light it!
Or just watch this video!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5E65PxxmjA

tlc, your post made me remember that one episode of family guy, they had game night, had no paint ball guns, so joe gave them all real ones!:lol:

preety cool site you got there chainblade, earlier this year at my secondary school, in my year there was a break out of elastic bands being shot and being used to fire bits of things, it lasted like a week, but after that week, anyway who got saw even touching a elastic band got put in isolation. . . .

good times :)

Back