Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Listen to this song, This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars. Its my favorite song, and it really makes sense.

I've always had to urge to do something like this. Change something. Convince people. Save us all. I believe its what God has always wanted me to do, why else would he have given me this want? I just don't know what to do with it yet...

Honestly, who wants us all to die? A simple question.
So if you don't want to die, why dont we try to do something. Its like saying, well I'm dieing, but I won't bother to call 911 because I'm to lazy to get the phone.

you dont makes sence I have no idea where your coming from i was "hypothetical" not serious the planet doomed probably a few hundred years after we die of old age

Of the planets old age? Planets dont explode, my friend. Stars do. And thats set to happen 100 billion years from now. You don't have much to worry about.

And by all this, I just want people to understand. I want people to get off the couch, and do something. I dont want to see Humans die of a horrible fate that WE could've solved, but were just to lazy. Haha, you might even think I'm crazy, and this might sound crazy, but its true. I know God wants me to do something like this with my life, but I just haven't figured out what it is yet. He wants me to change something.

Lol, alright. But even if it is halfway through its life cycle, it still has 100 billions years. By then, if people DID do something and saved our own race, we would have inhabited so many planets, it wouldn't even matter. By then, we would have a way to prevent the Sun from dieing. We have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Look, we've had problems before. Our ancesters were more disciplinded, and they found ways to solve the problems. None of them sat on their butts watching the World end. We need to do the same thing. The only difference now is, that we aren't disciplinded. Alot of people don't even care anymore.

What about now? Do we want to perish because of our own stupidity? Or do we want to find a way to survive? I sure don't want to see us all die, but if thats the fate we choose, then oh well. But I know something needs to be done.

You mean the USA? Well, thats possible. But I'm talking in a World perspective, not a single country. The USA isn't the only country with problems you know. The whole WORLD is in a recession, not just us.

But heres the biggy. The World is at a point, that something NEEDS to be done. It can't wait any longer. YOUR generation, and MY generation, are the ones who are meant to solve this crises. Apparently, luck didn't go our way, and one of the most important times in Human history, turns out to be a time that people just don't care, and only care about the newest video game. If we dont something, our kids won't be able to do it, and neither will theres. It will continue this path, until one generation finally collapses, and we all end up dieing. But I KNOW, that its OUR turn. Someday, we have to take the places of ALL the people who are running the World, and keeping it the way it is. No one will do it for us. So someone has to do something.

For as long as Humans have lived, weve made mistakes. But somewhere along the way, someone made the biggest mistake ever. We may never know what that mistake is, until it costs us. But over time, the mistake created more and more problems, now its our generation that has to somehow find a way to solve the problems. If we don't, it will never be done. Fate picked our VERY generation, not the one above us, not the one before us, it picked us to finish this, and fix the mistake.

Last edited:
WTH!!!!! That freakin faggot Norwichfan copied my ENTIRE clan page. Everything I had on it. He copied the background, the clan stats, even my old clan name IKO.

Haha. IKO's been around ALOT longer. Every sense WaW came out.
But w/
And sorry, I deleted the clan a while back. Coinsidence I guess then?

Back