Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

i only think you like waw cuz it was your first wii Fps it was mine aswell & MWR is worse cuz the grenade launcher is automaticly unlocked i'm kinda sick of FPS games for wii so i'm looking into the Ps3 cuz the Xbox 360 just sucks

Eh, I heard the Xbox is amazing. I can't wait until Christmas. But still, even though WaW was my first FPS, I think its generally better.

the xbox360 sux it has an 8% chance Of Breaking cuz of RROD & you have to buy a wireless adapter to play wifi it's not built in & basiclly if you have it for a long time you have a better chance of getting RROD

the xbox360 sux it has an 8% chance Of Breaking cuz of RROD & you have to buy a wireless adapter to play wifi it's not built in & basiclly if you have it for a long time you have a better chance of getting RROD
Yes I had an XBOX everything you say is true its a complete waste of money I cat understand whay someone would buy this console when taking every fault it has into account... I was stupid enough to get it and didnt have all the info about the console I have now... caused me nothing but problems wasted so much money on it too! I got a wii now anyway :)

Well from all the people I've heard from that have an Xbox 360, they have never had a single problem. Not even once. One of my friends has had one since it first came out, and not a problem yet. Not even the slightest.

Maybe if you weren't one of those people that kick your console everytime you die, you wouldn't have had problems. The Xbox is much better than the Wii, in every way. It has better graphics, its easier and less complicated to use, WiiSpeak is actually available in COD games, and my Wii has SO many problems, and I take so much care of it. Some days, I can't even play it because it won't even start a game, or it will freeze right in the middle of the game. And finally, Microsoft and Sony get the GOOD games. Nintendo is a junk yard for games that were popular 2-5 years ago. Notice, Nintendo NEVER gets good games. A prime example is MW2, that we'll get in about 2-3 years, when Microsoft and Sony have already gotten MW3/Advanced Warfare. All Nintendo does is make stupid, childish games that have no true story plot what so ever. I'm sick and tired of their overpriced games and console, glitches, lies, errors, and crappy games. Mostly all I ever play is sports and FPS games, and sports games on the Wii completly suck, its their worst fail yet. And Xbox 360 is the leading console for FPS games, in quanity of FPS and quality of FPS games.

Last edited:
dude face the xbox sux you have to buy a bunch of crap . i'd say PS3 its 10times better in every way & every system has a azz load of crap on it. & i dont have problem with my wii. & xbox gets RROD Cuz its a piece of Shite the ps3 gots bluray built in wifi & you dont have to spend an extra 50 buck to go online & it has wireless controller with there cheapest bundle as xbox 360 does not & the 360 also has a huge ugly brick

Last edited:
hey does anyone wanna make a modern warfare reflex team? i've been playing for a while now and i want to try to make one.
Name: A Koala
Best round ever: kills 41 deaths 13 assists 9
i am rank 41 and get around 11-15 kills as an average per game so send me a message with your friend code and i will give you mine back

Thanks. A Koala:bacon:

Back