Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

venoms a beast a cod best not to start **** with him n hes only tryin to give you advice.. might be true dude

Wow. For once an argument that I'm not involved in. lol.
Sorry, I dont play Reflex much anymore. I have MW2.
And killer, what are you talkin about? lol. Purment? Do u mean permanent? Uhm, if you do then, no? lol

Wow. I think its funny how much stuff can change...In WaW, I pwned Venom every day, every time. I also beat Johnny once. And :] Wasn't even a match for me. lol. Then I get Reflex, and everyone's better than me. Ha. I totally suck at Reflex...

lol. No. I beat you everytime! I dont remember u beating me once. Everytime we played 1v1 I destroyed u. I even beat Johnny. I was a frekain beast at WaW. I averaged 35 kills per game, and like 8 deaths. And on Dome, like 40 kills and 5 deaths.

you were no beast i remember yourr ratio being like 1.00 & dont even say it was cuz you sucked at first cuz i did too & my ratio was like 1.30

Cod :];1087029 said:
venoms a beast a cod best not to start **** with him n hes only tryin to give you advice.. might be true dude

i can beat him... iv been playing cod 4ever

Iceice ur full of ****... I barely one v ones u cause I hate it so men be a douche about it.. You weren't that great at waw n ur averages r bs n don't go all pissy cause u thunk your better then some cause u got mw2

once again iceice, a 1bar connection, yes u did beat me, but i couldnt win, if i won... i leave it at that, and 35-40 kills is a normal for me, on mwr in sabotage i got around 120 kills once, but in waw i got 40-70 kills every match, and i beat u in mwr if i can remember, if we didnt vs yet, i challenge u

Back