Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Byuakuya said:
Thanks for the feedback. I love the aquatic colours in your Sig above.
Thanks, Pras. I was trying to mix a water (aquatic) type environment with a spacious one, and it turned out...err, like that. :/ That's also my 1st sprite sig, and I haven't made one since. :lol:

ssbb_lover said:
Thanks, Pras. I was trying to mix a water (aquatic) type environment with a spacious one, and it turned out...err, like that. :/ That's also my 1st sprite sig, and I haven't made one since. :lol:
Join the club. That piece was also my first and last sprite Sig. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback :]
I'm sure I'll learn to do more with PhotoShop soon.

I don't think of myself as a very artistic person, so I'm hoping digital art can be an exception x_x

request :?

Zelda_GiGa_Oniv1.png

Zelda_GiGa_Oniv2.png

Zelda_GiGa_Oniv3.png

c/c...and which version?

and yes..her right cheek is a bit choppy

2nd one.

Definitely redo text, it's pretty bad. Needs a border, make the white streak over her head a LITTLE less bright...yeah. It's not bad. "Clean".

7.5/10

I personally prefer the 3rd one, but like Tyler said, the text needs some work.

EDIT: On a side note, what happened to this week's SOTW?

Last edited:
I like it. Nice work on the signature Cpt. McCloud it looks amazing. Guess I know who I may be voting for in the next SOTW already. :)

Cpt.McCloud said:

Needs work on contrast. Add more contrast to it, auto levels or contrast can help. If you still work with PS. (?)

Remove the border. The rest is ok. Nice work there Jam.

Time to show some of my sigs:

Scream-1.png

+

ChaosTV.png

SittingwithstyleV3.png

Iceman.png

HumanExtinctionV2.png

GiseleBundchen-HalloweenV4.png

IntheJungleV5.png

I work with GIMP so unsure of the contrast control on it =/

What area do you suggest I work on ricky?

(thanks for critique matt+ricky)

iron_man-1.png
ironman.png

vert.png
vertv2.png

Oh Noes, I started making sigs again, which to enter + critique on ironman ones​

Last edited:
Demonflair and his crazy artistic photoshop skills...

@ Cpt.

I like the second Ironman sig the best due to the fact it looks smoother so the text matches that of the render. Whereas in the first one the text is a bit rough. If that makes any sense..

Syntax said:
Demonflair and his crazy artistic photoshop skills...

@ Cpt.

I like the second Ironman sig the best due to the fact it looks smoother so the text matches that of the render. Whereas in the first one the text is a bit rough. If that makes any sense..

Agreed at the ricky comment:lol:

So you prefer the right ironman sig out of all 4 tags?

Back