Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Too be honest Close, I have yet to see you say one positive thing since you've "returned."

You did throw in some thank you's in that tutorial thread you made and what not, but it's screened over by you PMSing on the other members who were posting in the thread.

ive noticed, that the people who left for a while and came back, arent as friendly anymore...:(

do you like my sig sneaux?

Kai said:
ive noticed, that the people who left for a while and came back, arent as friendly anymore...:(

do you like my sig sneaux?

I like the sig in itself, but the video doesn't blend in with the sig. It's just slapped on. I'm not saying video sigs are bad, they can look really good if done right. If the video was worked in more with the actual substance of the sig, it'd be a lot of better. All in all though, it's not bad at all, it's quite good.

thank you, to be honest, i found it on google:)
dont think of me as a bad person or any thing for that, but i dont have gimp to fix it up or any thing.

Kai said:
thank you, to be honest, i found it on google:)
dont think of me as a bad person or any thing for that, but i dont have gimp to fix it up or any thing.

Do you have permission to use it?

It took me like...an hour to make this. Ugh, it's so hard creating texture combinations and finding the right blend modes to "fit" with videogame thingys. I'm so used to making sigs with real people.

AceAlabama said:
Yes, I'm lovin' it, Mike.
Good job!!

:) ahhh, warm fuzzy feeling every time some one says my name:)

i like yours too, even though ive never seen those guys before, they look cool:)

Kai said:
:) ahhh, warm fuzzy feeling every time some one says my name:)

i like yours too, even though ive never seen those guys before, they look cool:)

Google up:
Zack and Wiki

BEST
GAME
EVAR
:lol:

:lol: got that right...

Anyways I'm working on a new sig... Any things I shouldn't do that I did in my current. (It's another guitarist.)

Sneaux125 said:
Too be honest Close, I have yet to see you say one positive thing since you've "returned."

You did throw in some thank you's in that tutorial thread you made and what not, but it's screened over by you PMSing on the other members who were posting in the thread.

You are right. And thats mostly because of spammers are in my thread, spamming. You wouldn't want people spamming in your thread would you, in fact a whole 3 pages of my thread is spam. So now everybody except M@gix (he's awesome) thinks I am a flamer, but I am quite the opposite. I am just telling those spammers to get out of MY thread.

Back