Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Sneaux125 said:
Obviously he's pasted in. Also, it's not a sig, so blending wouldn't work. It would just look dumb :lol:

No **** he pasted it in. But it's supposed to look like he's really in the room not pasted in. What do you mean it's not a sig ? A sig can be anything, you mean sig size ? How would it look dumb if rachet actually looked in there, it would look 'real'. I mean blending him in the room so he looks like he's in there, not pasted in.

Close said:
No **** he pasted it in. But it's supposed to look like he's really in the room not pasted in. What do you mean it's not a sig ? A sig can be anything, you mean sig size ? How would it look dumb if rachet actually looked in there, it would look 'real'. I mean blending him in the room so he looks like he's in there, not pasted in.

OK then, how would you go about blending him in?

Sneaux125 said:
OK then, how would you go about blending him in?

Hue/Saturation
Brightness/Contrast
Burn/Dodge tool for lighting
Shadows
New layer, layer mode:color, add more yellow, lower opacity.

woot look at this sig
diddy.jpg

Barbz911 said:
woot look at this sig
diddy.jpg

Try using a smaller canvas when making a signature. Also, try to avoid adding a border to renders.

good tips
im going to take all of em and make one sig that could make you happy =]

whats the best size??

Last edited:
Close said:
Hue/Saturation
Brightness/Contrast
Burn/Dodge tool for lighting
Shadows
New layer, layer mode:color, add more yellow, lower opacity.

If I posted the .xcf of it, you'd see that there are about a million of those layers.

New LP (well, it's still a little undersized for an LP, but it's too big to be a semi-LP) -

sig246.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbz911 said:
good tips
im going to take all of em and make one sig that could make you happy =]

whats the best size??

Try 375 by 130 pixels.

My latest:

LuongoS.png

If you would like someone to make you a signature just post in the request a signature thread.

Sneaux125 said:
If I posted the .xcf of it, you'd see that there are about a million of those layers.

New LP (well, it's still a little undersized for an LP, but it's too big to be a semi-LP) -

sig246.png

That's an idea rip, i saw another sig just like it. :sick:

And that sig with rachet was an outcome from a tutorial. :aureola:

Ummm no it isn't? You're retarded, I've never seen a creation that looks like that.

And I obviously know that the Ratchet is a tut outcome. You think I don't know when I read tuts? Also, iRawr's newest sig is an outcome of a tut, but why don't you call him out on it? I think you're in love with me or something.

So what's the big deal that it's an outcome?? Don't get a boner over it.

I'm not. I'm just trying to make a point. I couldn't care less that you used that tut. That tut is AMAZING. I've used it for 3 sigs. No harm in using a tut, but for some reason, Close found it necessary to bring it up, as if it would change anyone's mind on it or something. He thinks he's the f*cking CIA

Back