Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Sneaux125 said:
Ummm no it isn't? You're retarded, I've never seen a creation that looks like that.

And I obviously know that the Ratchet is a tut outcome. You think I don't know when I read tuts? Also, iRawr's newest sig is an outcome of a tut, but why don't you call him out on it? I think you're in love with me or something.

So what's the big deal that it's an outcome?? Don't get a boner over it.

Ah, I love you Sneaux ! Your my valentine. Spring Fever.

It's not a big deal, I didn't make it a big deal. You did. All I said that it was.

Lmao, you think I'm gonna believe that ? I caught 3 people with rips. And this is an idea rip, I will find the sig and I will show you it, even though you already saw it. Give me some time though because I g2g atm, but beware, your in for a dare.

Lmao found it in a min ! Anyway I'm thinking idea rip:
djpreview.png

Last edited:
Please dear GOD show me the sig for which you think I idea ripped. I'd love to see it. And it is a big deal, becuase Popert idea ripped and got banned for it. And isn't using a tut basically idea ripping anyways?? So why would Popert even get banned for it?

I already posted it, it's above. How is a tutorial idea ripping ? Your supposed to you use the tools or the new ways you just learned from the the tutorial and use them in your own way.

And Popert didnt get banned for an idea rip, he got banned for a layer rip.

Ryan, really no need to go berserk here. Sneaux, it would also be nicer if you would handle this a little more maturely.

Close: Eventually ideas are used more than once. I know it's hard to believe, but out of the millions that own a GFX making program, some of them do have the same thoughts. I could design a technique for making fire and claim it as mine, then you could go somewhere else on the net and find someone else who founded the same way of making fire. Is it an idea rip? No. We just came up with identical techniques.

Sneaux: If you can avoid going into the "cussing and back talking" thing, it shows a lot about yourself. I can understand why you got heated, but sometimes you just have to learn to suppress what you're truly feeling and calm down.

I try not to be preachy, but I think that's as best as I can put it.

ssbb_lover said:
Ryan, really no need to go berserk here. Sneaux, it would also be nicer if you would handle this a little more maturely.

Close: Eventually ideas are used more than once. I know it's hard to believe, but out of the millions that own a GFX making program, some of them do have the same thoughts. I could design a technique for making fire and claim it as mine, then you could go somewhere else on the net and find someone else who founded the same way of making fire. Is it an idea rip? No. We just came up with identical techniques.

Sneaux: If you can avoid going into the "cussing and back talking" thing, it shows a lot about yourself. I can understand why you got heated, but sometimes you just have to learn to suppress what you're truly feeling and calm down.

I try not to be preachy, but I think that's as best as I can put it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry. I need to try and contain my inner bipolar =p

And Close, mine looks nothing like that! I mean, it's a nice try to use that against me, but just because it uses the same stock and has pen tooling doesn't mean it's an idea rip. To be honest, I find that attempt at landing an idea rip on me to be quite fruitless.

Idea rip = the most retarded thing I ever heard.

ssbb_lover is right, it's not uncommon that some graphics designer will eventually end up coming up with the same idea as some other designer. There's so many graphics designers out there, that it's pretty much inevitable.

And as for following a Tut exactly the way it is, and having the same outcome? so what, the point of a Tut is to learn new techniques, no matter how you do it.

I agree, idea ripping is pretty ridiculous. The only way I could see it to hold true is if someone really did get the idea from another piece of art and didn't give proper credit. No matter how you look at it, it's almost impossible to call someone out using "idea ripping" as your proof.

Or we could stop spamming this thread. :)

Close, did you use a tutorial for your current sig? I really like it. Awesome depth, colors, pretty much everything. Very nice. And Gikoku...change your sig, please. :p

ssbb_lover said:
Or we could stop spamming this thread. :)

Close, did you use a tutorial for your current sig? I really like it. Awesome depth, colors, pretty much everything. Very nice. And Gikoku...change your sig, please. :p

Yeah, we could do that too.

Back