Official Guitar Hero Friend Code Thread

Activision better start shipping replacement disks soon to fix the mono only sound problem. I stopped playing for a while after i passed through the fire and flames.

GH3 Mono...

Supdawg said:
Activision better start shipping replacement disks soon to fix the mono only sound problem. I stopped playing for a while after i passed through the fire and flames.
Yes I agree my stero system hates MONO lol for that much we should have the surround sound but i wonder...

if we have to "trade" in our old GH3 disks for the new ones or do we get to keep both?

No idea, but they're free. They better come with the boss battles for quick play.
I'm bored, if anyone wants to play, pm me.

Last edited:
I'll play with you guys once I get back. I'll be back around 12 and I'll start some matches.(not fire)

My GH3 Code is :

My username is soohyun.
I'll add all of you guys above! please pm me if you add me!

I heard that Guitar Hero III is region locked? Meaning you can only play people in your region. So I suggest you state which contenent your from.

hmmm idk anything about a region lock. i never had to input my location or anything when i created an online profile. but even if it is region locked, i can always manage to find someone to play against pretty much any time of day.

dont think it's region locked.. unless you mean the diff version of the game. i could play with ppl from US n such while im in asia, singapore.

But than that would be weird.
Because than you should find a match every second, but you don't.
So I just create one.

Back