Official "I always get pwn3d at Strikers!" Thread

If you guys need help I can help you out, im one of the best strikers in the U.S., just PM me for help

Minx said:
I'm terrible at it too, apparently. ;O
I always play co-op with my boyfriend, and we always lose. .__.
We're getting better though. Playing VS mode and picking the right team for us seems to be helping a bit.

Strategies change when you add another human player to your team. Getting in rhythm with each other can be difficult, as you have to be thinking the same thing at the same time...
Sometimes co-op can make it easier, when you've practiced specific techniques that the both of you can do well together. Try to avoid getting online (or at least, expect a losing record) until you've developed some plays against the computer that you can run together well, and the only way to do that is practice, practice, practice.

Yeah I am getting owned by the computer on the second level to get the strikers cup. It gets to a point sometimes in those games that so much crap is going on that I lose my focus on what is going on! It also seems like everytime I get the ball I get slammed into the sidelines. Still having fun, but it gets frustrating real quick.

Apparently im really good, and it ain't hard just practice

Back