*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

Here's My Problem With Complete Detail Of Where I Am And Where I Must Go (or I Think I Must Go):

-i Am Currently In Elysia (east, Where Bomb Pieces Are) And Cannot Use My Ship To Lift Any.

-i Have Lifted The Platform In The Other Room That Revealed A Upgrade Of Map (bryyo) And Upgrade Of Map (the 1st Planet).

-i Figure That I Must Go To Them So I Did. 1st Planet, I Got Up To A Certain Point Where There Was A Door With 4-6 Yellow Dot-like Figures Around The Door. Tried Hypermode With Morph Ball, Didn't Work.

-now I Tried The 2nd Planet. It Seems As Though There Was A Path Of White Dots Displaying On My Map. I Went Into A Room With 3 Stone Guys That You Must Go Into (morph Ball Mode). I Tried 2 Of Them. The 3rd One Had A Purple Thingy On It And When Scanned Said "you Must Release Energy Into This To Blow It Up". Tried The Hypermode Ball, Didn't Work. Tried Normal Bombs, Didn't Work. Tried Everything Else (except Lasso And Missiles).

-then I Went Back To Elsia To Try Picking Up The Other Platforms In The 3 Rooms. None Worked, One Said That There's Something Wrong With The Ship Or Something Like That (it Can't Pick It Up).

what Should I Do???

I called ebgames at 7pm and asked and they had some. i rushed over and they had 6 just in. i got mine

cant play it yet....my mario kart DD disc got stuck in Wii, wii wont turn on, had to send to nintendo. no mp3 is just sitting there and im dying to play it

andrewguy said:
Here's My Problem With Complete Detail Of Where I Am And Where I Must Go (or I Think I Must Go):

-i Am Currently In Elysia (east, Where Bomb Pieces Are) And Cannot Use My Ship To Lift Any.

-i Have Lifted The Platform In The Other Room That Revealed A Upgrade Of Map (bryyo) And Upgrade Of Map (the 1st Planet).

-i Figure That I Must Go To Them So I Did. 1st Planet, I Got Up To A Certain Point Where There Was A Door With 4-6 Yellow Dot-like Figures Around The Door. Tried Hypermode With Morph Ball, Didn't Work.

-now I Tried The 2nd Planet. It Seems As Though There Was A Path Of White Dots Displaying On My Map. I Went Into A Room With 3 Stone Guys That You Must Go Into (morph Ball Mode). I Tried 2 Of Them. The 3rd One Had A Purple Thingy On It And When Scanned Said "you Must Release Energy Into This To Blow It Up". Tried The Hypermode Ball, Didn't Work. Tried Normal Bombs, Didn't Work. Tried Everything Else (except Lasso And Missiles).

-then I Went Back To Elsia To Try Picking Up The Other Platforms In The 3 Rooms. None Worked, One Said That There's Something Wrong With The Ship Or Something Like That (it Can't Pick It Up).

what Should I Do???
well, go to the room where you got the first bomb component, and keep going until you reach all these hallways w/ metroids in a bunch of glass cases, until you reach a room that has a hole just big enough for the morph ball, travel down said hole, remove power cell from wall, break glass, attain seeker missile, rinse, lather, repeat.

I got it Sunday. I haven't played it yet because I told myself that I'd have to beat Super Metroid first.

I have so much HW from school...I can only play on Sundays and Friday's

Back