*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

Gustav1939 said:
My friends say its dumb :yikes:. Are they like retarded :shocked: :tard: :eek:ut:?
Its freaking awesome. It is complicating at first, but I love it so much. Do you guys know how to get the red points? Like with the gallery you need this many red points, this many yellow, this many green, this many blue.

Please PM me the answer so I don't spoil anything for those who don't have it. :thumbsup:
naw, u just have to scan things to get blue. you have been scanning things...right?:wtf:

The start of MP3C feels like that game Deus Ex.... anyone remember that game... you're walking around, talking to npc's, getting instructions..... then all hell breaks loose.

PumaYaYa said:
The start of MP3C feels like that game Deus Ex.... anyone remember that game... you're walking around, talking to npc's, getting instructions..... then all hell breaks loose.

Personally, it reminds me of the original Half-Life.

And yes, I have and am roughly 1 hour into MP3. It definitely lives up to hype. :thumbsup:

+1
Had it since launch day but hadn't posted about it. Got the last 'copy' from game stop'.

HIm: "There was a copy of that on the shelf?"
Me: "Yeah....."
Him: "I've been telling people we were sold out."
Me: "hahaha"
Me to self: "Glad I didn't ask first. Gamespot sucks. They never have enough copies of anything. Why do I continue to give them my money? hmmm. Oh well, I win today."

OMG! I just got it from my dad this morning.

KICK.

ASS.

its a GAME. they are hardly out of stock, you guys are acting like if a game isnt out of stock everywhere its a problem.

Sovieto said:
its a GAME. they are hardly out of stock, you guys are acting like if a game isnt out of stock everywhere its a problem.
let them be happy for a few seconds.....they're going to get headaches from it anyway....:lol:

Sovieto said:
Maybe I should have put the little eye rolly thingies in there so you would better understand the sarcasm? :crazy: <-- like some of those? Would that make you feel better? Note to self: sovieto needs extra explanation.

:lol:

Seriously though, It's a GAME and we're just sharing our STORIES. Noone really cares if it's out of stock everywhere.

And out. Back on topic.

Tails McCloud~ said:
is it any good?

One of the best games on the Wii, IMO. And it definitely lives up to the hype. It plays very smoothly and the marriage of intense action and brain teasing puzzles makes this one a sure-fire hit. I definitely recommend it.

Back