*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

Game Faqs Translation is~~~~~~

"A brief translation...
Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo.
A president has to take things really seriously, even if it doesn't seem like it. It's understandable if you lose weight from stress...but I get fatter instead. Nobody thinks I'm taking it seriously."

went to blockbuster to browse and they had a copy. such an amazing game, it is really cool when you have to open dorrs and **** by physically turning the door handle things.

OMG. Metroid Prime 3 is .... AMAZING!!

This might be better than twilight princess. :yesnod:

i dont get why in hell anyone would care if someone got a game, unless they got it early...

Yeah, i got MP3: C great game controls are fantastic, i am having some difficults with lasso but for the most part i am feeling very immersed. haha, anyway, if anyone needs help ask me maybe just maybe i could possibly help. lol curse high school, if i didn't go i would have beaten it by now.:wink:

jking, i'm a decent student

Sovieto said:
i dont get why in hell anyone would care if someone got a game, unless they got it early...

Maybe just as an excuse to rave about how great it is!

Frankly I was amazed at how many copies Best Buy had when we got there last night at 7:30--I was afraid they'd be cleaned out, seeing as how no one can keep a Wii in stock for more than three hours in this town. Maybe that will change once the word gets out that this thing's for real.

yea i found MP3 at a local super furniture store. I was like ... alright lets get this. There was about 14 copies on the shelf. It might be gone here pretty soon. Once the words gets out. Most people are busy with back to school.

Ok I need some help here, I had another forum but didnt seem to get the answer so I am going to try here. I have just finished the bridge fight which happens about an hour itnto the game. I called my plane thing and saved the game and left. I then went to the generator. The door closed and locked. I tried to jump from the circular platform to the switch, but there is a blue lazer fence type thing blocking it. Can someone please hlep and tell me if it was there for them too?

o my bad i thought this was the help thred

Last edited:
I fought Ridley last night, took me 2 tries but I did it. I flew to the planet after waking on the ship and talking to aurora 242 and quit their to play more tonight.

Someone said this game is better than LoZ: Twilight Princess. My response: Not quite. It's a good game, but not better than Zelda. Although, the music in MP3 is quite amazing...but still, Koji rules all on Zelda.

MP3 is a great game, and is very similar to Zelda.

naisatoh said:
I went over to Gamestop to ask if they had anymore copies left.

Employee: Nope.. You're only getting this game if you preordered it. Nice try.
Me: No worries, I'm sure Walmart has it in stock.
Employee: We'll see about that..

Went over to Walmart (which is next door), picked up my copy of MP3, went back to Gamestop.

Me: Hey look, I guess Walmart had it after all.

I turn and leave.

I love it. There's a whole multi-page thread about stupid EB/GS employees at Cheapassgamer.com. Too bad I pre-ordered Brawl from there...maybe I'll cancel it.

Brawl may be the first game I preorder. I dont even think Halo 3 will sell out. But Brawl just might...

MP3 is amazing. This is definetly going to change the way videogames are supposed to be played.

Back