*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

omg this game absolutely rocks!!! ive have never.........EVER played any metroid game in the past, but this one game alone makes me wanna learn about the history and story line of the whole metroid franchise.

bottom line is............. this game ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! 11/10

WHY! I wish this game wasnt as great as it seems to be so it wouldnt hurt so much with my wii just breaking down and is in the shop for 2 weeks! I would give anything to play this game

chach said:
What is it? Or are you talking out of your ass?

Anyone else think that there are alot of freaking scans?

Ok go into your ship and bring down the transmitter(top button). The transmitter has 8 keys so then, hit these keys in order:

2nd button, 7th button, 5th button, 1rst button. A clear transmission will come on and some Japanese dude will talk for a minute or two... someone pls translate it...

I'll tell my friend about it he understands japanese.

Btw what are all these talks about trading **** and friend codes and what not my gamebook doesnt even really talk about the game just the controls in like 5 diff languages.

chach said:
I'll tell my friend about it he understands japanese.

Btw what are all these talks about trading **** and friend codes and what not my gamebook doesnt even really talk about the game just the controls in like 5 diff languages.

Yeah you ccan earn medals in the game to buy extras over the net I think. You can buy a screenshot camera(I'm saving up) and post your screens online. You can also get music, models and concept art.
You can also send medals to your friends too I think. I need 2 greens and some reds. I've got lots of blue ones though.

This game is awesome. very detailed. Even at first, when the ship fly's into the station and blows off the walk way...and then the guys get sucked into space...visually, it's great. and yes, the controls live up to the hype.

Lol how did you find about these the game never said **** about this. And were can you look at medals I see how they appear during the game like when you kill hundreds of characters and what not.

chach said:
Lol how did you find about these the game never said **** about this. And were can you look at medals I see how they appear during the game like when you kill hundreds of characters and what not.

I explored the menus 'till eyes bled. Then I looked on Ign since I still couldn't understand it(partially because I was mainly paying attention to the creature on the menu screens).

Monsteroids said:
Ok go into your ship and bring down the transmitter(top button). The transmitter has 8 keys so then, hit these keys in order:

2nd button, 7th button, 5th button, 1rst button. A clear transmission will come on and some Japanese dude will talk for a minute or two... someone pls translate it...

heres the translation:
"Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo. You may not know from an outsiders point of view, but being a director is really hard! When things are really busy and stressful we (us directors) may look tired and sick, then people may feel sorry for us! But in my case, it's the opposite, I get fatter and fatter, so then people don't think I'm stressed at all!"

(if you dont know who iwata is, hes the president of nintendo)

EDIT:

heres my source if you dont believe me
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/29/samus-gets-a-secret-call-from-iwata/

Last edited:
som1 said:
heres the translation:
"Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo. You may not know from an outsiders point of view, but being a director is really hard! When things are really busy and stressful we (us directors) may look tired and sick, then people may feel sorry for us! But in my case, it's the opposite, I get fatter and fatter, so then people don't think I'm stressed at all!"

(if you dont know who iwata is, hes the president of nintendo)

lol... what.... :shocked: Okaaaay Iwata!

I say its an easter egg nonetheless.... I'm surprised it made any sense... if it does...

Back