Official Photo Album

But seeing them bloodified is just sickening, no matter what the hell it is.

Do I have any more pictures to bring this AWAY from dog? ¬¬

...Here's my boiler?

sjunk004im2.jpg

Gosh, Leve. Why are you being so rebelious? Too bad I can't see any people who want to be banned.

But it's different eating an animal, that has once been a loyal pet. I've eatin lots of different animals... Never a household pet though.

Last edited:
Ok guys, this is what I look like now. Don't be frightened.

By killik119 TADA!

I haven't taken a photo of myself in sooo long. It got a little burry, and I squinted a little.

And here's my snake.
Well that's its enclosure, plus it's hiding up behind the light. I could have just turned the light on, that would have got it moving... but that's animal cruelty, which I hope we're all against. To get an idea of what he looks like, he's about a metre in length, greyish/brownish in colour and he has the coolest silver eyes. And yes... he bites. Diamond python, named Soda!

EDIT: To small, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he means the idea of eating a domesticated animal he sees all the time, and associates it with a loyal pet weirds him out.

What posts warrant a delete and not others?... Crazy Syn or Mitch. D:

Meat is meat...who cares what it looks like before it's killed.

This is a portrait of me done by the wonderful Celeste. I know it is hard to tell if it is a picture or not, but if you look closely you can tell it is done with MS Paint. The glasses kinda give it away.

6wnxfkg.jpg

Last edited:
TacosTacos said:
This is a portrait of me done by the wonderful Celeste. I know it is hard to tell if it is a picture, but if you look closely you can tell it is done with MS Paint. The glasses kinda give it away.

6wnxfkg.jpg
I would laugh, but I'm too sad. I just learned that Waluigi will not be a playable character in SSBB :(

waluigisadvg5.jpg

Anybody have any tattoos they would like to share?

Here is a close up of mine just after I got it done (hence the redness around it and bruising), it is situated on my ribs on the right side of my body:
mix07040.jpg

Frogger said:
Jack you are not FORTY.

Hahahaha!

Er, well some of use are ~40 and have an assortment of "non-Dress" shoes to +compliment+ the dressier stuff.

I have at like 3 pairs of Dr. Martens (2 boots), 5 sandals (I hate closed shoes), and 4 pairs of sneakers (X-trainers, Salomon trail/water-resistant, skateboard style kicks, Maddens).

I mean at the beach? Kicking it on the deck? At the pool? Running/biking? Working out? Working on the car?

I think you need a few more +casual+ pieces of footware.

Last edited:
Back