Official Photo Album

Lewi T said:
Anybody have any tattoos they would like to share?

Maybe. :lol:

Lewi T said:
Here is a close up of mine just after I got it done (hence the redness around it and bruising), it is situated on my ribs on the right side of my body:

That's pretty wicked - the fresh ink inflammation gives it an extra level of realism :D

[DT] said:
Maybe. :lol:
You could always describe this, 'possible' tattoo of yours!

That's pretty wicked - the fresh ink inflammation gives it an extra level of realism :D
Yeah it looked so good when I just had it done, it actually appeared as if I had been clawed by something!

>> @ this thread...

I have 3 pairs of shoes... Boots, tennis shoes, and shoes for church...

As for tattoos, I would never do that to my body. Sucks when it gets all morphed when you're old.

I might consider getting a tattoo if I was really passionate about something, but only that. And no, I'm not passionate about claw marks...

I highly doubt it, though.

Brawny said:
As for tattoos, I would never do that to my body. Sucks when it gets all morphed when you're old.

A) When you get so old it's all out of whack, I doubt you care much at that point :lol:

2) If you stay reasonably tone, choose a good location and keep it simple (tribal), they still look good (I've seen some 40+ year old ink on 65 year olds that looks amazing!)

Brawny said:
I'd rather show my love for things in OTHER ways. . .

Super.

It's certainly a personal decision - it's not like there's some absolute universal truth about tattoos. There's an interesting history around ink, and the social and spiritual components are 1000's of years old. The downside about the last 15 or so years, is the high contigent of fratboy meatheads, etc., that jumped on the bandwagon.

A good friend of ours in the publishing industry wrote a very revealing book on the subject (currently on Amazon :) ).

The only thing I caution people about is if it's visible in "regular" clothing, you have to realize the potential social consequences (relationships, work, etc.).

This is why you see Japanese businessmen with extreme amounts of tattoos done as a "shirt" - in their business life, it goes completely unseen (mine is the same way).

I have one little tattoo, but it's not in a place I can post a picture of here. It's a Playboy bunny. It's stupid, I got it when I was 17.

I currently only have 1 tat on my back of a lion ..its cuz my sign is a Leo...but when i have kids i plan on gettin either there foot prints on hand prints on me.

FRuMMaGe said:
I should get a Waluigi tatoo :lol:

Only if it's like full body - his head full size on your chest, his arms on your arms! Hahaha, OMG, that would be amazing, and scary and ridiculous and extremely painful :lol:

[DT] said:
Only if it's like full body - his head full size on your chest, his arms on your arms! Hahaha, OMG, that would be amazing, and scary and ridiculous and extremely painful :lol:
That's a fantastic idea!

That would be a funny prank to do on a drunk person :lol:

Back