Official Photo Album

Lol, yeah it does sound quite the bogan. Nobody speaks like that here either, I try to keep it alive... but I is failing.

I'll post em, all I have to do is figure out how to sync them to my iTunes with out accidently doing the opposite. (opposite being syncing my itunes to my iPod and erasing all the iPod data.)

SonicRushAdventures introduced me to some Ausie lingo.
Strewth?

Yeah, we got struth. Isn't really derived from an actual word or phrase. Maybe it's "god's truth". But yeah, it's like when you say "Oh shite" or "for gods sake"... yeah, lingo rocks.

owlsgo said:
this thread should be locked. and a new one made. it's too hard to navigate to find actual photos to put a face to the name.

It has been in the pipeline for a while, this has been a spammed thread.

Can we please keep it photo based?

owlsgo said:
this thread should be locked. and a new one made. it's too hard to navigate to find actual photos to put a face to the name.
Some of us like it that way.

:shifty:

A serious photo thread? It would die within days. 3 posts or so a month maybe, people posting their pictures...this one was practically built for off-topic random discussion.

I kind of agree though. It would be nice to have an active member start a new one who could post all of the pics in the OP, like this one was meant to be.

Good idea, but I love this thread BECAUSE of its randomness. We don't have anywhere to have randomness without it getting ~*locked*~ =(

Umm.. A picture..

From my vacation at Tofino, B.C :)

Matt-Tofino07.jpg

- Please don't save and or use my images without my permission, thanks.

Last edited:
That's an awesome scenic photo, are you a photographer? Because that photo was taken with a nice camera, or atleast looks like it. What's B.C? Is it on the coast?

I will have photos up soon, but what's wrong with a random chat thread with random pics? This thread is one of my favourites, I likes it better than the SSBB threads.

Last edited:
Never said anything was wrong. And to answer your question, Tofino, BC is located on Vancouver Island.

I'm so moving to Vancouver and living with Matt...

Back