Official Photo Album

Eagles said:
How would you know anything about his age killik? I for one no he has posted in many threads in the past stating his age as 16. I think you all need to settle down and give the guy a break...

Have you ever seen me use grammar that badly? Or laugh like hahahahaha, I shorten my laughs to a "lol". And since when do I say "probz"? Wasn't me mate, probably my friend who went to the Big day out with me.

Speaking of the Big Day Out, anyone here attend? Aren't you a muso, Deanis?

A few more - I really dig on the hood, nice comment with it sitting near the podium, confetti - kind of the calm after the storm. More #91 on the hairpin (croppped and slightly photo edited [filtered background]) - checkered flag (terrific lighting on that one):

c6e5ade4.jpg

930ad290.jpg

5a1217e1.jpg

There seem to be pictures posted in this thread... odd....

I'll edit my post with a picture..

CabinViewAgain.jpg

Last edited:
killik119 said:
Have you ever seen me use grammar that badly? Or laugh like hahahahaha, I shorten my laughs to a "lol". And since when do I say "probz"? Wasn't me mate, probably my friend who went to the Big day out with me.
Sorry about that, I just hate seeing people get given a hard time so I reacted accordingly. Tell your friend to ease up a bit. ;)

He was trying to be funny, he usually conforms with what-ever other people are saying or doing.

More importantly, I need to buy a wii game! Haven't bought one since Galaxy. What are the recent hits?

No more Heroes.
Guitar Hero 3 (Wait for the Stereo Sound version to come out)
and Zack and Wiki.

I've never really posted in here before.. but I was searching the webZ and found this from 2 years ago. I'm taller, my hair is shorter, and I'm not quite as skinny.. but I think I look pretty tough..

yhst-41465425850516_1983_5815554946

One with the ball...

Haha, I know.. so skinny. But, whatever. I'm definitely not that small any more.. even though I'm definitely not saying I'm huge..

I'm not as concerned as much about how skinny you are (although, you are very skinny), but please God, tell me you got a haircut?

Definitely, our whole team was all about the long hair in middle school. Now, only like 2 guys wear it. (Of 17) I've been keeping mine short since football this year.

Back