Official Photo Album

this reminds me of celeste:
1316013382f57477e20bprj7.jpg

Heh

Tomatktchp said:
Sorry I look all bad and stuff... the sofa is kinda uncomforting.

Rach's right, You wish!

Plus why would you go looking for a Pic like that?

Lolz!

[DT] said:
He only had to look as far as the 'Mom Keep Out' folder on his desktop :lol:

BTW, New Zealand Pats fan?

Ha Ha! Thats funny!

But yeah, How did you know i'm a New Zealander? Oh wait yeah, it says it on my Profile.

Yes, I've supported the Patritos since i was Three.

"Mom" lolz, In NZ we don't say Mom, We say "Mum".
Though, i say "Mother".

Wow this thread has seriously died on its vain arse. Unfortunately I've got nothing new to add to it, as my hair still looks like I've had a fight with a lawnmower, and is not in a state for me to post any photos of myself.
Here is a pic of a sunset I took at a beach near where we had a holiday for a week instead:
Beach.jpg

Deanis said:
Wow this thread has seriously died on its vain arse. Unfortunately I've got nothing new to add to it, as my hair still looks like I've had a fight with a lawnmower, and is not in a state for me to post any photos of myself.

You're right....maybe I should take more half-nudes haha :lol:

Ummm

Probably the Art thread. But to try and Re-vitalise this Once amazing thread in here as well.

Actually, i've posted in this Thread a couple of times but i've never posted a Pic of myself!

So here you go,

And also that Picture was taken about a Year ago so i'm much different now.

Attachments

• DSC00225.JPG
    DSC00225.JPG
    329.4 KB · Views: 7
Sneaux125 said:
You're right....maybe I should take more half-nudes haha :lol:
i agree XD :)

this is me..... and my only friend LOL

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/l_03fcf65e180b298ae757c90056c859ff.gif

AND this one is jus self-explanatory... normal pic.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/l_dd01a49e8c1640293024300db9968304.jpg

i know you guys probably get tired of me postin pics...... but i can't help it, i like takin pics :)

Back